1. When was the pill put out through prescription on the NHS?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Divorce Reform Act mean?
- That divorce could now be allowed on the grounds of the relationship failing
- That divorce could only happen if one partner had committed adultery
- That legal divorce was no longer necessary
- That a marriage could be annulled if it had lasted less than a year
3. When did Enoch Powell make his "Rivers of Blood" speech?
- 20 April 1968
- 20th April 1967
- 10th April 1969
- 10th April 1968
4. What year was the Divorce Reform Act?
5. What date were the Brighton Riots?
- 18th May 1964
- 20th May 1964
- 21st May 1964
- 23rd May 1964