1. What did the Divorce Reform Act mean?
- That legal divorce was no longer necessary
- That a marriage could be annulled if it had lasted less than a year
- That divorce could now be allowed on the grounds of the relationship failing
- That divorce could only happen if one partner had committed adultery
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the pill put out through prescription on the NHS?
3. How many immigrants did the Windrush bring from the Caribbean?
- Approximately 400
- Approximatley 500
- Approximately 900
- Approximately 600
4. What yer were the Nottingham Riots?
5. What date were the Brighton Riots?
- 23rd May 1964
- 20th May 1964
- 18th May 1964
- 21st May 1964
Similar History resources: