1. Which city became the centre of all medical knowledge under the Greeks and Romans?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Florence Nightingale's belief about the cause of disease?
- Dirty rooms
- Germ Theory
- Overcrowded houses
3. How did William Harvey prove that the heart was a pump?
- Dissected live cold-blooded animals whose hearts beat slowly so he could see the movement of each muscle in the heart
- He stole dead bodies and dissected on them
- He used Hippocrates written knowledge as a guide
- Plenty of practice and knowledge as an army surgeon
4. Who founded the Tria prima theory?
5. Which time period did they believe that God sent the black death for their sins as a punishment?
- Ancient Egypt
- Ancient Rome
- Medieval Western Europe