1. What was the channel theory based on and what time period was it from?
- The River Congo; renaissance
- The river Nile; Ancient Rome
- The river Nile; Ancient Egypt
- The River Colorado; Medieval
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who created the NHS?
- Anuerin Bevan
- Sir William Beveridge
- Joseph Bazalgette
- Edwin Chadwick
3. How did William Harvey prove that the heart was a pump?
- Plenty of practice and knowledge as an army surgeon
- He stole dead bodies and dissected on them
- Dissected live cold-blooded animals whose hearts beat slowly so he could see the movement of each muscle in the heart
- He used Hippocrates written knowledge as a guide
4. Which city became the centre of all medical knowledge under the Greeks and Romans?
5. What were the three main problems in surgery?
- Death, blood, infection
- Infection, death, pain
- Pain, blood, Infection
- Pain, bleeding, disease