1. Who founded the Tria prima theory?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who mass produced penicillin?
- British Government
- Florey and Chain
- American Government
- Crick and Watson
3. What factor played the most important role in the discovery of penicillin?
4. What type of lifestyle did the aboriginees (prehistoric) live?
- Spiritual lifestyle
- Religious lifestyle
- Healthy and clean
5. What was the channel theory based on and what time period was it from?
- The river Nile; Ancient Rome
- The river Nile; Ancient Egypt
- The River Congo; renaissance
- The River Colorado; Medieval