1. What were the three main problems in surgery?
- Pain, blood, Infection
- Infection, death, pain
- Pain, bleeding, disease
- Death, blood, infection
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What part of the body was left alone during the mummification process by the Egyptians?
3. What type of lifestyle did the aboriginees (prehistoric) live?
- Religious lifestyle
- Healthy and clean
- Spiritual lifestyle
4. How did William Harvey prove that the heart was a pump?
- Dissected live cold-blooded animals whose hearts beat slowly so he could see the movement of each muscle in the heart
- He stole dead bodies and dissected on them
- He used Hippocrates written knowledge as a guide
- Plenty of practice and knowledge as an army surgeon
5. What was the channel theory based on and what time period was it from?
- The River Congo; renaissance
- The river Nile; Ancient Egypt
- The River Colorado; Medieval
- The river Nile; Ancient Rome