1. What religion did England belive in during Elizabeth's reign?
- Protestant, Church of England
- She want religious and England was able to support which ever religion they supported
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What years did Elizabeth I reign in England?
3. Out of Henry's three children, who reigned first?
- Edward VI
- Mary I
- Elizabeth I
- Edward VII
4. What is a heretic?
- Someone who goes against the religion of his/her country
- Someone who trespasses on land
- Someone unemployed
- Someone who starts riots
5. What is vagrancy?
- People who wandered the country
- people who went against the king/queen
- People who are unemployed and wander the country without a settled job
- People who quit their jobs and had no employment
Similar History resources: