1. What year was the 1547 act repealed and replaced with 1931 act?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the 1547 act?
- First offence- two years slavery Second offence- slavery for life or execution
- First offence- five years slavery Second offence- Execution
- First offence- Returned to original birth place Second offence- Two years slavery
3. What year did Mary I reign from and till?
4. Why was the Church of England created? What year?
- 1533, Henry VIII wasn't catholic
- 1544, Henry VIII didn't like the Catholic laws and wanted to rule by his own rules
- 1534, Henry VIII created the church of England in order to remarry and have a son.
- 1530, Henry VIII wanted to create a new religion to signify his importance in England
5. What is a heretic?
- Someone who goes against the religion of his/her country
- Someone who trespasses on land
- Someone unemployed
- Someone who starts riots
Similar History resources: