1. What year did Edward VI reign from and till?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Out of Henry's three children, who reigned first?
- Elizabeth I
- Edward VI
- Mary I
- Edward VII
3. Which child was catholic and which were protestant?
- Edward and Elizabeth were protestant and Mary was catholic
- Edward and Mary were protestant and Elizabeth was catholic
- Elizabeth and Mary were protestant and Edward was catholic
4. What was the 1531 act for vagrancy?
- They were put into two years slavery and returned to their birth place
- Vagabonds were to be whipped until their body was bloody and returned to their birth place
- They returned him/her to their original bith place and exhiled from the place they were found and prosected in
5. What years did Elizabeth I reign in England?
Similar History resources: