1. Out of Henry's three children, who reigned first?
- Edward VII
- Edward VI
- Elizabeth I
- Mary I
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the 1547 act?
- First offence- two years slavery Second offence- slavery for life or execution
- First offence- five years slavery Second offence- Execution
- First offence- Returned to original birth place Second offence- Two years slavery
3. What year did Edward VI reign from and till?
4. What year was the 1547 act repealed and replaced with 1931 act?
5. What happened in 1576?
- House of Corrections was built in each country to punish or employ beggars
- 1576 act was repealed and replaced with 1931 act
Similar History resources: