1. What year did Mary I reign from and till?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the 1572 act?
- First offence- Whipping and burning of an ear Second offence- Execution
- Whipping and trail by ordeal Second offence- Burning at the stake
- First offence- Exhilement Second offence- Execution
3. What was the 1531 act for vagrancy?
- Vagabonds were to be whipped until their body was bloody and returned to their birth place
- They were put into two years slavery and returned to their birth place
- They returned him/her to their original bith place and exhiled from the place they were found and prosected in
4. What was the 1547 act?
- First offence- two years slavery Second offence- slavery for life or execution
- First offence- five years slavery Second offence- Execution
- First offence- Returned to original birth place Second offence- Two years slavery
5. What year did Henry VIII become king of England
Similar History resources: