1. What is a heretic?
- Someone who trespasses on land
- Someone unemployed
- Someone who goes against the religion of his/her country
- Someone who starts riots
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the 1572 act?
- First offence- Whipping and burning of an ear Second offence- Execution
- Whipping and trail by ordeal Second offence- Burning at the stake
- First offence- Exhilement Second offence- Execution
3. Which child was catholic and which were protestant?
- Elizabeth and Mary were protestant and Edward was catholic
- Edward and Elizabeth were protestant and Mary was catholic
- Edward and Mary were protestant and Elizabeth was catholic
4. What year did Edward VI reign from and till?
5. What year did Henry VIII become king of England
Similar History resources: