1. When Mary I became queen of England, what was the religion of the country? Did it change?
- No it didn't change
- Mary was extremely catholic and turned England into a Catholic country
- Mary was extremely protestant and continued her fathers wishes for a Protestant country
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What year was the 1547 act repealed and replaced with 1931 act?
3. What is vagrancy?
- People who are unemployed and wander the country without a settled job
- people who went against the king/queen
- People who quit their jobs and had no employment
- People who wandered the country
4. What year did Edward VI reign from and till?
5. What was the 1547 act?
- First offence- two years slavery Second offence- slavery for life or execution
- First offence- five years slavery Second offence- Execution
- First offence- Returned to original birth place Second offence- Two years slavery
Similar History resources: