1. What is immigration?
- When people migrate from one country to another
- When people move abroad illegally
- When people move from one city to another
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is terrorism?
- A unlawful act of violence
- A lawful act of violence
- An attack
3. What does IRA stand for?
- Irish Repulican Army
- Republic of Ireland
4. What year did WW2 end?
5. Why did people migrate to Britain after WW2?
- For employment
- Because they believed it was the mother country
- Because they wanted a better life