1. What covers the surfaces of trabeculae?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is an example of a long bone?
3. Where are Osteoclasts located?
- On the smooth segments of the Periosteum
- On the inner bone surfaces of eroded sites (Howship's lacunae)
- On the outer bone surfaces of eroded sites
- On the rough segments of the Periosteum
4. True or flase: Bone remodelling is the reorganisation of bone structure by a balanced process of resorption and deposition of ECM?
5. Intramembranous ossifcation occurs in which fetal bone type?
- Flat bones
- Long bones
- Irregular bones
- Short bones