1. Where are Osteoclasts located?
- On the smooth segments of the Periosteum
- On the rough segments of the Periosteum
- On the inner bone surfaces of eroded sites (Howship's lacunae)
- On the outer bone surfaces of eroded sites
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or false: The Periosteum contains some bone stem cells and hence is important for bone growth and repair?
- Good day
3. What is the name of the long processes that eminate from Osteocytes?
- Gap junctions
4. Which of the following is an example of a flatbone?
5. What are Osteoclasts?
- Large, motile, multinucleated cells of bone marrow origin
- Large, motile, single nucleated cells of ECM origin
- Small, motile, multinucleated cells of ECM origin
- Large, immotile, multinucleated cells of ECM origin