- Created by: Spot_tia_willson
- Created on: 25-03-13 17:47
1. In what year did German tribes worship the goddess of spring?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was it concluded of the tolland man?
- He was a sacrificed slave at the spring festival
- He was a recent murder
- He died of a disease
3. When did Edward the Confessor die?
- January 1066
- March 1016
- Februay 1045
4. What did he possess?
- pointed skin cap and hide belt
- an old rag draped around his shoulders
- a spear
5. What was the first thing that tribes would do in the spring festival?
- Carry a statue of a goddess through a huge procession in a cart
- Eat home made veggie soup
- Salute the goddess of spring