1. What does PILES stand for?
- Physical, Intellectual, Launguage, Emotional, Social
- Physical, Intellegence, Launguage, Emotional, Social
- Protection, Inability, Lifting, Extra,Strands
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who conducted the Infants in Glasgow research?
- Friedman and Rosenman
3. What animals followed Lorenz due to "imprinting"
4. which research did Ainsworth do?
- Cupboard love
- Johnson and Johnson
- The Strange Situation
- Infants in Glasgow
5. Who conducted the blank face experiment?