1. What does PILES stand for?
- Physical, Intellectual, Launguage, Emotional, Social
- Protection, Inability, Lifting, Extra,Strands
- Physical, Intellegence, Launguage, Emotional, Social
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Harlow use for his Experiement?
- Orphan Mice
- Orphan Gerbils
- Orphan Monkeys
- Orphan Ducks
3. What animals followed Lorenz due to "imprinting"
4. Who conducted the blank face experiment?
5. which research did Ainsworth do?
- Cupboard love
- Johnson and Johnson
- The Strange Situation
- Infants in Glasgow