- Created by: rosieevie
- Created on: 08-11-18 14:04
1. Adult parasitic barnacles lack an abdomen, nauplius larva have ____
- A vestigal abdomen
- No abdomen
- A full sized abdomen
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the gene involved in eyespot formation?
- Sonic hedgehog
3. Changes in the size of eyespots is an example of
4. Why is it a disadvantage to posses organs that have no benefit?
- The gene responsible for the redundant organ is subject to mutation
- All of the above
- They can be attacked by parasites
- They can be susceptible to tumour formation
5. Define heterometry
- Evolutionary change in the size, amount or concentration of a 'thing'
- Evolutionary change of a 'thing' produced
- Evolutionary change in the spatial arrangement of development
- Evolutionary change in developmental timing
Similar zoology resources: