1. in what year was the 'Holy maid of Kent' a threat?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the name given to the rebellion over the disslution of the small monasteries?
- Pilgriamge of Grace
- Buckingham's rebellion
- Charge of the light bregade
3. what even had taken place in 1533?
- Anne Boleyn beheaded
- Henry married Anne Boleyn
- Henry divorced Catherine of Aragon
- Henry married Catherine of Aragon
4. What was the purpose of the Acts if six Articles in 1539?
- They asserted the doctrine of transubstantiation, clerical celibacy and private masses
- reafirmed there is a purgatory
- clergy ordered to preach against the pope
5. Why were Bishop John Fisher and Sir Thomas Moore executed in 1535?
- Refused to except the oath of supremacy
- Joined in with the pilgrimage of grace
- Defended Anne Boleyn