1. What was the name given to the rebellion over the disslution of the small monasteries?
- Charge of the light bregade
- Pilgriamge of Grace
- Buckingham's rebellion
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. when did the break with Rome begin?
3. What role did Anne Boleyn play in the reformation?
- introduced Henry to theological works written by the likes of William Tyndale
- drafted much legislation
- ordered that children were taught the Lord's prayer, Ten Commandments and the Articles of Faith
4. What was the purpose of the Acts if six Articles in 1539?
- clergy ordered to preach against the pope
- They asserted the doctrine of transubstantiation, clerical celibacy and private masses
- reafirmed there is a purgatory
5. When was the Ten articles passed?