1. in what year was the 'Holy maid of Kent' a threat?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. what even had taken place in 1533?
- Anne Boleyn beheaded
- Henry married Anne Boleyn
- Henry divorced Catherine of Aragon
- Henry married Catherine of Aragon
3. What was the most significant change during the reformation period?
- Publication of English bible in 1538
- The Bishops book
- The Ten Articles
4. What was the name given to the rebellion over the disslution of the small monasteries?
- Charge of the light bregade
- Pilgriamge of Grace
- Buckingham's rebellion
5. When was the Ten articles passed?