1. When was the Ten articles passed?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who drafted most of the legislation concerning the split with Rome?
- Thomas Wolsey
- Thomas Cromwell
- Thomas Cranmer
- Cardinal Campeggio
3. The Royal Supremacy took the form of...
- the king stopped bishops abusing their powers
- A political revoultion whereby Henry made himself head of the church of England
- The cergy were branded useless
4. Why were Bishop John Fisher and Sir Thomas Moore executed in 1535?
- Refused to except the oath of supremacy
- Joined in with the pilgrimage of grace
- Defended Anne Boleyn
5. in what year was the 'Holy maid of Kent' a threat?