1. What was the most significant change during the reformation period?
- Publication of English bible in 1538
- The Bishops book
- The Ten Articles
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What role did Anne Boleyn play in the reformation?
- introduced Henry to theological works written by the likes of William Tyndale
- drafted much legislation
- ordered that children were taught the Lord's prayer, Ten Commandments and the Articles of Faith
3. The Royal Supremacy took the form of...
- A political revoultion whereby Henry made himself head of the church of England
- The cergy were branded useless
- the king stopped bishops abusing their powers
4. When was the Ten articles passed?
5. Who drafted most of the legislation concerning the split with Rome?
- Cardinal Campeggio
- Thomas Cromwell
- Thomas Wolsey
- Thomas Cranmer