1. in what year was the 'Holy maid of Kent' a threat?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Bishops Book issued?
3. What role did Anne Boleyn play in the reformation?
- ordered that children were taught the Lord's prayer, Ten Commandments and the Articles of Faith
- introduced Henry to theological works written by the likes of William Tyndale
- drafted much legislation
4. What was the most significant change during the reformation period?
- Publication of English bible in 1538
- The Bishops book
- The Ten Articles
5. Who drafted most of the legislation concerning the split with Rome?
- Thomas Cromwell
- Thomas Cranmer
- Thomas Wolsey
- Cardinal Campeggio