1. What role did Anne Boleyn play in the reformation?
- introduced Henry to theological works written by the likes of William Tyndale
- drafted much legislation
- ordered that children were taught the Lord's prayer, Ten Commandments and the Articles of Faith
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Bishops Book issued?
3. When was the Ten articles passed?
4. What was the name given to the rebellion over the disslution of the small monasteries?
- Charge of the light bregade
- Pilgriamge of Grace
- Buckingham's rebellion
5. what even had taken place in 1533?
- Henry divorced Catherine of Aragon
- Anne Boleyn beheaded
- Henry married Anne Boleyn
- Henry married Catherine of Aragon