1. What was the most significant change during the reformation period?
- Publication of English bible in 1538
- The Bishops book
- The Ten Articles
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was one of the triumphs of the reformation parliament?
- Kept the artwork of the Abbeys
- passing acts to limit pluracies and non-residence of preists
- Got rid of Wolsey
3. in what year was the 'Holy maid of Kent' a threat?
4. Why were Bishop John Fisher and Sir Thomas Moore executed in 1535?
- Defended Anne Boleyn
- Refused to except the oath of supremacy
- Joined in with the pilgrimage of grace
5. what even had taken place in 1533?
- Henry married Anne Boleyn
- Anne Boleyn beheaded
- Henry married Catherine of Aragon
- Henry divorced Catherine of Aragon