1. Which of these surfaces will absorb more heat?
- Light, matt
- Dark, shiny
- Dark, matt
- Light, shiny
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Conduction and convection involve the transfer of energy by...
- Emitting heat
3. An object that's cooler than it's surroundings absorbs more radiation than it emits so it...
- Heats up
- Cools down
4. Which order is the order of the surfaces which emit most heat radiation?
- Dark matt, dark shiny, light matt, light shiny
- Light shiny, light matt, dark shiny, dark matt
- All equal
- Depends on what the surface material is, never in it's colour!
5. The hotter the object the more ....... The cooler the less ........
- Infrared radiation