1. Which of these surfaces will absorb more heat?
- Dark, matt
- Light, matt
- Dark, shiny
- Light, shiny
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which order is the order of the surfaces which emit most heat radiation?
- Depends on what the surface material is, never in it's colour!
- Light shiny, light matt, dark shiny, dark matt
- Dark matt, dark shiny, light matt, light shiny
- All equal
3. An object that's cooler than it's surroundings absorbs more radiation than it emits so it...
- Heats up
- Cools down
4. Heat energy can be transferred by which three processes?
- Radiation, conduction, convection
- Friction, radiation and electricity
- Currents, radiation and electricity
- Currents, radiation and friction
5. Conduction and convection involve the transfer of energy by...
- Emitting heat