1. What can blood flow in the coronary arteries be affected by?
- Lack of oxygen
- Myocardial infarction
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is thrombosis?
- A heart attack
- A balloon-like, blood filled structure
- A blood clot formation
- Fatty deposits formed within the artery
3. How is a thrombus formed?
- When there is too little blood
- When athermomatous plaques are formed
- When an atheroma causes a rough surface in a blood vessel
- When there is too much blood
4. How are atheromas formed?
- Burst arteries
- Enlarged atheromatous plaques
- Damaged endothelium
- Blood clots
5. What are the effects of atheromas?
- Stopped blood flow
- Reduced blood flow
- Increased blood flow