1. What can Atheromas lead to?
- Lack of oxygen
- Myocardial infarction
- More blood flow
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can thrombosis cause?
- A increase of blood to the heart
- A build up of fatty deposits in the arteries
- A blood clot that prevents blood supply
- A lack of blood to the body
3. What is thrombosis?
- A blood clot formation
- A balloon-like, blood filled structure
- Fatty deposits formed within the artery
- A heart attack
4. How are atheromas formed?
- Enlarged atheromatous plaques
- Burst arteries
- Blood clots
- Damaged endothelium
5. What are the effects of an aneurysm?
- Leads to a haemorhage
- Leads to a build up of fatty deposits in the artery
- Leads to a heart attack
- Leads to an increase of blood to the heart