1. What can blood flow in the coronary arteries be affected by?
- Myocardial infarction
- Lack of oxygen
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are atheromas formed?
- Damaged endothelium
- Enlarged atheromatous plaques
- Blood clots
- Burst arteries
3. What is a myocardial infarction?
- A heart attack
- A blood clot formation
- A balloon-like, blood filled structure
- Fatty deposits formed within the artery
4. How is a thrombus formed?
- When there is too much blood
- When there is too little blood
- When an atheroma causes a rough surface in a blood vessel
- When athermomatous plaques are formed
5. What does Coronary heart disease affect?
- The coronary arteries
- The aorta
- The lungs
- The heart muscle