1. The blood circulating in large open spaces describes what type of circulatory system?
- Double circulatory system
- Closed circulatory system
- Open circulatory System
- Single circulatory system
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which vessel has less collagen, elastic fibres and smooth muscle?
3. What are the valves called between the atria and the ventricles?
- Atrioventricular valves
- Semi lunar valves
4. Which vessel has a narrow lumen?
5. What is one reason why diffusion may be inadequate for some organisms to receive oxygen and get rid of waste substances?
- The organism's surface is thin
- The organism is too large
- The organism is unicellular
- The organism has a high surface area to volume ratio