1. The blood passing through the heart once for every complete circuit of the body describes what type of circulation?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is one reason why diffusion may be inadequate for some organisms to receive oxygen and get rid of waste substances?
- The organism is too large
- The organism's surface is thin
- The organism has a high surface area to volume ratio
- The organism is unicellular
3. Which vessel has less collagen, elastic fibres and smooth muscle?
4. Which vessel receives blood from the body and transports it to the right side of the heart?
- Pulmonary Vein
- Vena Cava (Superior and Inferior)
- Pulmonary Artery
5. What are the valves called between the atria and the ventricles?
- Atrioventricular valves
- Semi lunar valves