1. What is atherosclerosis?
- Blockage of arteries
- Changes in the lining of arteries when fat and cholesterol accumulate
- Vasodilation and vasoconstriction of arteries
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. 20-40l/min is the max value for
3. What is heart rate (HR)?
- volume of blood ejected from heart per minute
- number of beats per minute
- volume of blood ejected from heart per beat
4. 120-200ml is the max value for
5. What does an impulse from the SA node cause?
- It makes the atria contract
- It makes the ventricles contract
- It causes the Purkinje fibres to contract