1. Angina is the blockage of which type of artery?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is arteriosclerosis?
- loss of elasticity, thickening and hardening of arteries leading to vasodilation and vasoconstriction
- accumulation of fat and cholesterol causing changes in lining of arteries
3. Which phase is the diastole?
4. 70ml is the rest value for
5. What is stroke volume (SV)?
- volume of blood ejected from heart per beat
- number of beats per minute
- volume of blood ejected from heart per minute