1. Who developed the Health Belief Model?
- Hochbaum, Rosenstock and Kegals
- Becker, Hockbaum and Rotter
- Connor and Norman
- Bandura. Rotter and Becker
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What impacts our self efficacy most?
- Cognitive functions
3. What are the 3 parts to this section?
- Locus of Control, Preventive Health Behaviours and Situationism
- Health Belief Model, Cues to Action and Locus of Control
- Health Belief Model, Locus of Control and Self Efficacy
- Locus of Control, Health Belief Model and External Efficacy
4. How many participants did Becker use?
- 100 women
- 50 male smokers
- 111 mothers
- 35 men with CHD
5. What did James show in his 1965 observation/self-report?
- Internal locus of control = have less heart attacks
- Internal locus of control = more likely to adhere
- Internal locus of control = more likely to quit smoking
- Internal locus of control = more likely to smoke with others