1. Who developed the Health Belief Model?
- Connor and Norman
- Hochbaum, Rosenstock and Kegals
- Becker, Hockbaum and Rotter
- Bandura. Rotter and Becker
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did James show in his 1965 observation/self-report?
- Internal locus of control = have less heart attacks
- Internal locus of control = more likely to adhere
- Internal locus of control = more likely to quit smoking
- Internal locus of control = more likely to smoke with others
3. What impacts our self efficacy most?
- Cognitive functions
4. What are the 3 parts to this section?
- Locus of Control, Health Belief Model and External Efficacy
- Health Belief Model, Locus of Control and Self Efficacy
- Health Belief Model, Cues to Action and Locus of Control
- Locus of Control, Preventive Health Behaviours and Situationism
5. How many sources of Self Efficacy are there, according to Bandura?