1. What scale is used to measure Locus of Control?
- Strong to weak
- Internal to external
- Good to bad
- Serious to not serious
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many participants did Becker use?
- 35 men with CHD
- 111 mothers
- 50 male smokers
- 100 women
3. What did James show in his 1965 observation/self-report?
- Internal locus of control = have less heart attacks
- Internal locus of control = more likely to adhere
- Internal locus of control = more likely to quit smoking
- Internal locus of control = more likely to smoke with others
4. What impacts our self efficacy most?
- Cognitive functions
5. Who developed the Health Belief Model?
- Bandura. Rotter and Becker
- Hochbaum, Rosenstock and Kegals
- Connor and Norman
- Becker, Hockbaum and Rotter