1. How many participants did Becker use?
- 100 women
- 111 mothers
- 35 men with CHD
- 50 male smokers
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did James show in his 1965 observation/self-report?
- Internal locus of control = more likely to quit smoking
- Internal locus of control = more likely to adhere
- Internal locus of control = more likely to smoke with others
- Internal locus of control = have less heart attacks
3. What impacts our self efficacy most?
- Cognitive functions
4. How many sources of Self Efficacy are there, according to Bandura?
5. Who developed the Health Belief Model?
- Connor and Norman
- Hochbaum, Rosenstock and Kegals
- Becker, Hockbaum and Rotter
- Bandura. Rotter and Becker