1. How many participants did Becker use?
- 35 men with CHD
- 100 women
- 111 mothers
- 50 male smokers
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What scale is used to measure Locus of Control?
- Serious to not serious
- Internal to external
- Strong to weak
- Good to bad
3. What are the 3 parts to this section?
- Locus of Control, Health Belief Model and External Efficacy
- Health Belief Model, Locus of Control and Self Efficacy
- Health Belief Model, Cues to Action and Locus of Control
- Locus of Control, Preventive Health Behaviours and Situationism
4. How many sources of Self Efficacy are there, according to Bandura?
5. What did Rotter conclude about Locus of Control?
- Those with internal, and so have control, show healthier behaviour
- Those with external have control over situations
- Better to have external than internal
- It is a bad theory