1. What positive correlations did Becker show?
- Between amount of medication and adherence
- Between susceptibility/seriousness and adherence
- Between seriousness and susceptibility
- Between seriousness/impact and adherence
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What scale is used to measure Locus of Control?
- Internal to external
- Serious to not serious
- Good to bad
- Strong to weak
3. What did Rotter conclude about Locus of Control?
- It is a bad theory
- Those with internal, and so have control, show healthier behaviour
- Better to have external than internal
- Those with external have control over situations
4. How many sources of Self Efficacy are there, according to Bandura?
5. What did James show in his 1965 observation/self-report?
- Internal locus of control = more likely to quit smoking
- Internal locus of control = have less heart attacks
- Internal locus of control = more likely to adhere
- Internal locus of control = more likely to smoke with others