1. What positive correlations did Becker show?
- Between susceptibility/seriousness and adherence
- Between seriousness/impact and adherence
- Between seriousness and susceptibility
- Between amount of medication and adherence
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What scale is used to measure Locus of Control?
- Serious to not serious
- Internal to external
- Strong to weak
- Good to bad
3. What impacts our self efficacy most?
- Cognitive functions
4. How many participants did Becker use?
- 111 mothers
- 100 women
- 50 male smokers
- 35 men with CHD
5. What type was Becker's 1978 health study?