1. Who developed the Health Belief Model?
- Hochbaum, Rosenstock and Kegals
- Bandura. Rotter and Becker
- Becker, Hockbaum and Rotter
- Connor and Norman
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What positive correlations did Becker show?
- Between susceptibility/seriousness and adherence
- Between seriousness/impact and adherence
- Between seriousness and susceptibility
- Between amount of medication and adherence
3. What are the 3 parts to this section?
- Locus of Control, Preventive Health Behaviours and Situationism
- Health Belief Model, Cues to Action and Locus of Control
- Health Belief Model, Locus of Control and Self Efficacy
- Locus of Control, Health Belief Model and External Efficacy
4. How many sources of Self Efficacy are there, according to Bandura?
5. What impacts our self efficacy most?
- Cognitive functions