1. How many groups were used in Janis and Feshbeck's experiment?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which fear group showed the most increase in dental hygiene in Janis and Feshbeck's experiment?
3. Who showed concurrent validity to Dannenberg?
4. Where did Cowpe investigate?
- 10 TV regions of the UK
- Yale University
- 3 US counties
- US high school
5. What are the 5 parts of the Yale Model of Communication?
- Cost/Benefit, Message, Situation, Health, Participants
- Location, Primary, Efficacy, Credibility, Situation
- Source, Message, Credibility, Target, Situation
- Source, Communication, Target, Recipient, Fear