1. Which 3 US counties were studied in the experiment on cycle helmets?
- Howard, Montgomery, Baltimore
- Baltimore, Howard, Alabama
- Montgomery, Maryland, Hovland
- Texas, Howard, Alabama
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many levels of disease prevention are there?
3. How many groups were used in Janis and Feshbeck's experiment?
4. What are the 5 parts of the Yale Model of Communication?
- Location, Primary, Efficacy, Credibility, Situation
- Source, Communication, Target, Recipient, Fear
- Source, Message, Credibility, Target, Situation
- Cost/Benefit, Message, Situation, Health, Participants
5. Who showed concurrent validity to Dannenberg?