1. What are the 5 parts of the Yale Model of Communication?
- Cost/Benefit, Message, Situation, Health, Participants
- Source, Message, Credibility, Target, Situation
- Source, Communication, Target, Recipient, Fear
- Location, Primary, Efficacy, Credibility, Situation
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which fear group showed the most increase in dental hygiene in Janis and Feshbeck's experiment?
3. Who showed concurrent validity to Dannenberg?
4. How many questionnaires did Dannenberg use?
5. Where did Cowpe investigate?
- 10 TV regions of the UK
- 3 US counties
- US high school
- Yale University