1. Who developed the Yale Model of Communication
- Hovland et al.
- Dannenberg et al.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the 5 parts of the Yale Model of Communication?
- Cost/Benefit, Message, Situation, Health, Participants
- Source, Message, Credibility, Target, Situation
- Source, Communication, Target, Recipient, Fear
- Location, Primary, Efficacy, Credibility, Situation
3. How many levels of disease prevention are there?
4. Where did Cowpe investigate?
- Yale University
- 3 US counties
- 10 TV regions of the UK
- US high school
5. How many groups were used in Janis and Feshbeck's experiment?