1. What are the 5 parts of the Yale Model of Communication?
- Cost/Benefit, Message, Situation, Health, Participants
- Location, Primary, Efficacy, Credibility, Situation
- Source, Message, Credibility, Target, Situation
- Source, Communication, Target, Recipient, Fear
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who showed concurrent validity to Dannenberg?
3. In Dannenberg's questionnaires, what point rating scale was used?
4. Where did Cowpe investigate?
- 10 TV regions of the UK
- Yale University
- 3 US counties
- US high school
5. How many levels of disease prevention are there?