1. What design did Watt use?
- Repeated measures
- Independent groups
- Matched groups
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which core study related to adherence?
- Thigpen and Cleckley
3. What drugs did Lustman et al. use?
- Citalopram and a placebo
- Fluoxetine and a placebo
- 2 placebos
4. Who did Bulpitt and Fletcher study?
- Cancer patients
- Pregnant women
- Hypertension patients
- CHD patients
5. What did Bulpitt and Fletcher conclude?
- Less likely too adhere if costs outweigh benefits
- Self efficacy makes more of an impact than locus of control
- We cannot improve adherence of pregnant women
- More diseases a person has lowers adherence