1. Who did Bulpitt and Fletcher study?
- Hypertension patients
- CHD patients
- Cancer patients
- Pregnant women
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Bulpitt and Fletcher conclude?
- More diseases a person has lowers adherence
- Less likely too adhere if costs outweigh benefits
- We cannot improve adherence of pregnant women
- Self efficacy makes more of an impact than locus of control
3. What drugs did Lustman et al. use?
- Fluoxetine and a placebo
- Citalopram and a placebo
- 2 placebos
4. What are TrackCap, Theraputic Outcomes, Biomedical Tests and Self-Report examples of?
- Measuring stress
- Reducing healthy behaviour
- Measuring adherence
- Treating depression
5. Which core study related to adherence?
- Thigpen and Cleckley