1. Who did Bulpitt and Fletcher study?
- Cancer patients
- Hypertension patients
- CHD patients
- Pregnant women
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Bulpitt and Fletcher conclude?
- We cannot improve adherence of pregnant women
- More diseases a person has lowers adherence
- Less likely too adhere if costs outweigh benefits
- Self efficacy makes more of an impact than locus of control
3. Who did Lustman et al. study in 2000?
- 100 adults with diabetes, depression and CHD
- 60 adults with diabetes and depression
- 90 adults with depression
- 40 children with diabetes
4. What are TrackCap, Theraputic Outcomes, Biomedical Tests and Self-Report examples of?
- Reducing healthy behaviour
- Measuring adherence
- Measuring stress
- Treating depression
5. What was the sample in Watt's 2008 quasi experiment/self-report?
- 38 children, average age 3 with asthma
- 100 children, average age 4 with brain damage
- 50 children average, age 9 with asthma
- 11 children average, age 5 with difficulty breathing on occasions