1. What was the sample in Watt's 2008 quasi experiment/self-report?
- 11 children average, age 5 with difficulty breathing on occasions
- 38 children, average age 3 with asthma
- 50 children average, age 9 with asthma
- 100 children, average age 4 with brain damage
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which core study related to adherence?
- Thigpen and Cleckley
3. What design did Watt use?
- Independent groups
- Repeated measures
- Matched groups
4. What effect does treating depression have on diabetics?
- Worsened diabetic conditon
- Increased adherence due to increased locus of control
- Increased adherence due to taking 2 medications at once
- Decreased adherence due to forgetting
5. What are TrackCap, Theraputic Outcomes, Biomedical Tests and Self-Report examples of?
- Measuring adherence
- Treating depression
- Measuring stress
- Reducing healthy behaviour