1. Who did Lustman et al. study in 2000?
- 60 adults with diabetes and depression
- 100 adults with diabetes, depression and CHD
- 40 children with diabetes
- 90 adults with depression
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which core study related to adherence?
- Thigpen and Cleckley
3. What was the sample in Watt's 2008 quasi experiment/self-report?
- 100 children, average age 4 with brain damage
- 38 children, average age 3 with asthma
- 11 children average, age 5 with difficulty breathing on occasions
- 50 children average, age 9 with asthma
4. What drugs did Lustman et al. use?
- Fluoxetine and a placebo
- 2 placebos
- Citalopram and a placebo
5. What are TrackCap, Theraputic Outcomes, Biomedical Tests and Self-Report examples of?
- Measuring stress
- Measuring adherence
- Treating depression
- Reducing healthy behaviour