1. What effect does treating depression have on diabetics?
- Increased adherence due to taking 2 medications at once
- Increased adherence due to increased locus of control
- Decreased adherence due to forgetting
- Worsened diabetic conditon
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What design did Watt use?
- Matched groups
- Repeated measures
- Independent groups
3. Who did Lustman et al. study in 2000?
- 100 adults with diabetes, depression and CHD
- 60 adults with diabetes and depression
- 90 adults with depression
- 40 children with diabetes
4. What drugs did Lustman et al. use?
- Citalopram and a placebo
- Fluoxetine and a placebo
- 2 placebos
5. Which core study related to adherence?
- Thigpen and Cleckley