1. Who did Lustman et al. study in 2000?
- 60 adults with diabetes and depression
- 40 children with diabetes
- 90 adults with depression
- 100 adults with diabetes, depression and CHD
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are TrackCap, Theraputic Outcomes, Biomedical Tests and Self-Report examples of?
- Reducing healthy behaviour
- Treating depression
- Measuring adherence
- Measuring stress
3. What was the sample in Watt's 2008 quasi experiment/self-report?
- 100 children, average age 4 with brain damage
- 38 children, average age 3 with asthma
- 11 children average, age 5 with difficulty breathing on occasions
- 50 children average, age 9 with asthma
4. Who did Bulpitt and Fletcher study?
- Pregnant women
- CHD patients
- Hypertension patients
- Cancer patients
5. What drugs did Lustman et al. use?
- Citalopram and a placebo
- Fluoxetine and a placebo
- 2 placebos