1. What drugs did Lustman et al. use?
- Fluoxetine and a placebo
- Citalopram and a placebo
- 2 placebos
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who did Lustman et al. study in 2000?
- 60 adults with diabetes and depression
- 100 adults with diabetes, depression and CHD
- 40 children with diabetes
- 90 adults with depression
3. Which core study related to adherence?
- Thigpen and Cleckley
4. What did Bulpitt and Fletcher conclude?
- We cannot improve adherence of pregnant women
- More diseases a person has lowers adherence
- Less likely too adhere if costs outweigh benefits
- Self efficacy makes more of an impact than locus of control
5. What effect does treating depression have on diabetics?
- Worsened diabetic conditon
- Decreased adherence due to forgetting
- Increased adherence due to increased locus of control
- Increased adherence due to taking 2 medications at once