1. Who did Bulpitt and Fletcher study?
- Pregnant women
- CHD patients
- Hypertension patients
- Cancer patients
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What drugs did Lustman et al. use?
- Fluoxetine and a placebo
- 2 placebos
- Citalopram and a placebo
3. What was the sample in Watt's 2008 quasi experiment/self-report?
- 38 children, average age 3 with asthma
- 100 children, average age 4 with brain damage
- 50 children average, age 9 with asthma
- 11 children average, age 5 with difficulty breathing on occasions
4. What percentage improvement came from using the Funhaler in Watt's study?
5. What effect does treating depression have on diabetics?
- Increased adherence due to taking 2 medications at once
- Increased adherence due to increased locus of control
- Decreased adherence due to forgetting
- Worsened diabetic conditon