1. What design did Watt use?
- Matched groups
- Repeated measures
- Independent groups
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Bulpitt and Fletcher conclude?
- More diseases a person has lowers adherence
- Less likely too adhere if costs outweigh benefits
- We cannot improve adherence of pregnant women
- Self efficacy makes more of an impact than locus of control
3. Who did Lustman et al. study in 2000?
- 90 adults with depression
- 60 adults with diabetes and depression
- 40 children with diabetes
- 100 adults with diabetes, depression and CHD
4. Who did Bulpitt and Fletcher study?
- Pregnant women
- Hypertension patients
- Cancer patients
- CHD patients
5. What effect does treating depression have on diabetics?
- Increased adherence due to increased locus of control
- Worsened diabetic conditon
- Decreased adherence due to forgetting
- Increased adherence due to taking 2 medications at once