1. What did Bulpitt and Fletcher conclude?
- We cannot improve adherence of pregnant women
- More diseases a person has lowers adherence
- Less likely too adhere if costs outweigh benefits
- Self efficacy makes more of an impact than locus of control
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the sample in Watt's 2008 quasi experiment/self-report?
- 100 children, average age 4 with brain damage
- 38 children, average age 3 with asthma
- 11 children average, age 5 with difficulty breathing on occasions
- 50 children average, age 9 with asthma
3. Who did Bulpitt and Fletcher study?
- Cancer patients
- Hypertension patients
- CHD patients
- Pregnant women
4. What effect does treating depression have on diabetics?
- Increased adherence due to increased locus of control
- Decreased adherence due to forgetting
- Increased adherence due to taking 2 medications at once
- Worsened diabetic conditon
5. What drugs did Lustman et al. use?
- 2 placebos
- Fluoxetine and a placebo
- Citalopram and a placebo