1. What did Bulpitt find?
- Side effects of the medicine for hypertension (high blood pressure) included: dizziness, drowsiness and deteriorating cognition.
- The decrease in symptoms of the experimental group decreased significantly for both depression and blood sugar levels.
- 38% more mothers medicated their children with the fubhaler than the standard inhaler.
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who researched the effect of media campaigns on adherence?
- Janis and Fechbach
3. What did Cowpe find?
- Strong fear improved dental health by 8%. Moderate fear improved dental health by 22%. Minimal fear improved dental health by 36%. The control group (eye lecture) improved dental health by 0%.
- Awareness of chip pan fires increased from 62% to 96%. All reigons reported a 12% decrease in chip pan fires. Regions where the campaign overlapped had the smallest change.
- The town with law change and education campaign increased - 11%-37%. The town with education campaign only increased - 8%-13%. The town with minimal education increased- 7%-11%.
4. Who researched the health belief model?
5. Who researched the effect of legislation on adherence?
- Janis & Fechbach
Similar Psychology resources: