1. Who researched the reasons of non adherence?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who researched the effect of legislation on adherence?
- Janis & Fechbach
3. What did Bulpitt find?
- 38% more mothers medicated their children with the fubhaler than the standard inhaler.
- Side effects of the medicine for hypertension (high blood pressure) included: dizziness, drowsiness and deteriorating cognition.
- The decrease in symptoms of the experimental group decreased significantly for both depression and blood sugar levels.
4. Who researched the health belief model?
5. Who researched the features of non adherence?
Similar Psychology resources: