1. Who researched the locus of control?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who researched self efficacy?
3. Who researched the features of non adherence?
4. What did Becker find?
- Positive correlation between the post assessment and levels of interaction with snakes. Increased self efficacy increased levels of interaction with the snake.
- Positive correlation between belief of susceptibility and seriousness of asthma and adhering to the regime. Costs included: distription of daily activities and their children complaning. Demographic variables relating: martial status & education.
- People who felt they were in control of their behaviour were more likely to display behaviours which helped them cope with their health/adopt healthy behaviour.
5. What did Cowpe find?
- Strong fear improved dental health by 8%. Moderate fear improved dental health by 22%. Minimal fear improved dental health by 36%. The control group (eye lecture) improved dental health by 0%.
- Awareness of chip pan fires increased from 62% to 96%. All reigons reported a 12% decrease in chip pan fires. Regions where the campaign overlapped had the smallest change.
- The town with law change and education campaign increased - 11%-37%. The town with education campaign only increased - 8%-13%. The town with minimal education increased- 7%-11%.