1. Which of these is not a type of Hazard?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these do you not have to file a report on under RIDDOR?
- Illness for a day
- Dangerous Occurance
- Illness for over 7 days
- Disease due to work
- Death or major injuries
3. Risk Assessment- which is the third step?
- Identify Hazard
- Evaluate risk and decide precautions
- Decide who may be harmed and how
- Record Findings
4. How many appointed first aiders are necessary under the 1981 act?
5. Which of these is not a stresstor?
- Pregnancy/ new parents