1. What is the GSR?
- Muscle tension caused by stress
- Skin conductivity due to sweat
- Cortisol levels
- Measure of catecholamine in urine
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Kanner find correlated with hassles?
- Self efficacy
- Psychological symptoms
- Life events
3. What is a prospective study?
- Looks at past behaviour
- Follows participants from the starting point
- Without an aim
- Looks at an illness
4. Who were the participants in Budzynski's study
- 14 - 16 year olds
- Perople with stress
- People with tension headaches
- Swedish sawmill workers
5. Which approach does Meichenbaum's SIT adopt?