1. What is the GSR?
- Skin conductivity due to sweat
- Muscle tension caused by stress
- Measure of catecholamine in urine
- Cortisol levels
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Kanner find correlated with hassles?
- Psychological symptoms
- Life events
- Self efficacy
3. Which approach does Meichenbaum's SIT adopt?
4. What was Holmes and Rahe's self report measures of stress called?
- Self adjustment rating scale
- Beck's depression inventory
- Hassles rating scale
- Hopkins symptom checklist
5. Who were the participants in Budzynski's study
- Perople with stress
- Swedish sawmill workers
- People with tension headaches
- 14 - 16 year olds