1. What is the GSR?
- Muscle tension caused by stress
- Skin conductivity due to sweat
- Cortisol levels
- Measure of catecholamine in urine
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Kanner find correlated with hassles?
- Self efficacy
- Psychological symptoms
- Life events
3. What is a prospective study?
- Follows participants from the starting point
- Looks at an illness
- Without an aim
- Looks at past behaviour
4. What was Holmes and Rahe's self report measures of stress called?
- Hopkins symptom checklist
- Self adjustment rating scale
- Hassles rating scale
- Beck's depression inventory
5. Which approach does Meichenbaum's SIT adopt?