1. What is biofeedback?
- The measure of muscle tension as a response to stress
- Biological feedback to therapy
- Biological reactions
- Behaviourist reactions
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who were the participants in Budzynski's study
- 14 - 16 year olds
- People with tension headaches
- Swedish sawmill workers
- Perople with stress
3. Which approach does Meichenbaum's SIT adopt?
4. What is the GSR?
- Skin conductivity due to sweat
- Measure of catecholamine in urine
- Cortisol levels
- Muscle tension caused by stress
5. Which 2 groups did Johansson use in his study?
- Finishers and millers
- Loggers and lumberjacks
- Cleaners and finishers
- Cleaners and homeworkers