1. What is a prospective study?
- Looks at past behaviour
- Looks at an illness
- Follows participants from the starting point
- Without an aim
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which hormone did Johansson measure?
3. What did the participants in Geer and Maisel's study see?
- People watching TV
- Car crash victims
- Skin cancer
4. What is biofeedback?
- Biological reactions
- Behaviourist reactions
- The measure of muscle tension as a response to stress
- Biological feedback to therapy
5. What is the GSR?
- Cortisol levels
- Muscle tension caused by stress
- Skin conductivity due to sweat
- Measure of catecholamine in urine