1. What is a prospective study?
- Looks at an illness
- Without an aim
- Follows participants from the starting point
- Looks at past behaviour
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the participants in Geer and Maisel's study see?
- Skin cancer
- Car crash victims
- People watching TV
3. What was Holmes and Rahe's self report measures of stress called?
- Hopkins symptom checklist
- Beck's depression inventory
- Self adjustment rating scale
- Hassles rating scale
4. Which hormone did Johansson measure?
5. What is the GSR?
- Skin conductivity due to sweat
- Muscle tension caused by stress
- Measure of catecholamine in urine
- Cortisol levels