1. Why are non-communicable diseases more common in MEDCs?
- MEDCs are overcrowded
- LEDCs are unhealthy
- They have unhealthier lifestyles and higher proportion of elderly.
- LEDCs can not get them
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What will happen to the lifestyles of children in Botswana due to HIV/AIDS?
- 50 million are orphans
- 34 million are orphans
- They live alone
- They carry on going to school as normal
3. What percentage of pregnant women in Botswana have HIV/AIDS?
4. Since cervical screening, death rates have decreased by
- Nearly 90%
- Nearly 40%
- Nearly 70%
- Nearly 50%
5. Cancer is most common in MEDCs because...
- MEDCs have a youthful population who are affected
- it affect ageing populations and certain lifestyle factors
- LEDCs aren't aware of it
Similar Geography resources: