1. WHO's treaty in 2003 is to protect what?
- People from buying the wrong cigarettes
- peoples health, bans and regulation for those who by them
- The tobacco companies
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 2001, what percentage of the population in South-West England were above pension age?
3. What percentage of deaths due to HIV/AIDS is in sub-saharan Africa?
4. How is HIV transmitted?
- Sharing drinks, sharing food
- sneezing, coughing
- sexual contact, sharing needles/blood
- Kissing, hugging
5. Cervical cancer in England diagnoses...
- nearly 3000 women each year
- nearly 5000 women each year
- nearly 100 women each year
- nearly 1000 women each year
Similar Geography resources: