1. What is the life expectancy in Botswana?
- Nearly 27 years
- Nearly 50 years
- Nearly 30 years
- Nearly 20 years
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is health not very good in MEDCs?
- Illnesses are not treated well
- They ignore advice given
- They live healthily
- They have a youthful population
3. How many people rely on rain for their cattle in Ethiopia?
- 2 million
- 3 million
- 1 million
4. Where is CHD most common?
- MEDCs, but it is increasing in LEDCs
- only LEDCs
- LEDCs but it is increasing in MEDCs
- only MEDCs
5. What is a non-communicable disease?
- A disease only present in MEDCs
- A disease that can not be caught/spread
- A disease that can be caught/spread
- A disease only present in LEDCs
Similar Geography resources: