1. What is a cause of famine in Ethiopia?
- People eating too much food
- Rising food prices - 40% inflation
- People throwing away food
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of deaths due to HIV/AIDS is in sub-saharan Africa?
3. How much of the UK's GDP is put towards health care?
4. Cancer is most common in MEDCs because...
- it affect ageing populations and certain lifestyle factors
- LEDCs aren't aware of it
- MEDCs have a youthful population who are affected
5. What percentage of health care workers are infected in Botswana?
Similar Geography resources: