1. In 2001, what percentage of the population in South-West England were above pension age?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. WHO's treaty in 2003 is to protect what?
- peoples health, bans and regulation for those who by them
- The tobacco companies
- People from buying the wrong cigarettes
3. Why are death rates from CHD falling in MEDCs?
- People are eating more
- There are improvements in diagnosing and treatment
- People are taking more exercise
- People are eating better
4. Cervical cancer in England diagnoses...
- nearly 100 women each year
- nearly 3000 women each year
- nearly 5000 women each year
- nearly 1000 women each year
5. Income affects health patterns in the UK because...
- the poorer people have better education
- more income usually means worse food
- They have better access to things such as sports and education
- They can only eat certain foods
Similar Geography resources: