1. What is a cause of famine in Ethiopia?
- People eating too much food
- Rising food prices - 40% inflation
- People throwing away food
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What will happen to the lifestyles of children in Botswana due to HIV/AIDS?
- 50 million are orphans
- They carry on going to school as normal
- 34 million are orphans
- They live alone
3. What percentage of deaths does CHD account for in newly industrialised/LEDCs?
- Over 80%
4. How many people die each year from tobacco related illnesses?
- 4 million
- 6 million
- 1 million
- 10 million
5. Cancer is most common in MEDCs because...
- it affect ageing populations and certain lifestyle factors
- LEDCs aren't aware of it
- MEDCs have a youthful population who are affected
Similar Geography resources: