1. Why are non-communicable diseases more common in MEDCs?
- They have unhealthier lifestyles and higher proportion of elderly.
- LEDCs can not get them
- MEDCs are overcrowded
- LEDCs are unhealthy
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is CHD most common?
- MEDCs, but it is increasing in LEDCs
- LEDCs but it is increasing in MEDCs
- only MEDCs
- only LEDCs
3. Pfizer operates in how many countries?
4. In 2008, what was BAT's annual revenue?
- £33 million
- £30 million
- £34 million
- £40 million
5. In 2007, cancer accounted for how many global deaths?
Similar Geography resources: