1. Income affects health patterns in the UK because...
- more income usually means worse food
- They have better access to things such as sports and education
- the poorer people have better education
- They can only eat certain foods
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What will happen to the lifestyles of children in Botswana due to HIV/AIDS?
- 50 million are orphans
- 34 million are orphans
- They live alone
- They carry on going to school as normal
3. What percentage of health care workers are infected in Botswana?
4. WHO's treaty in 2003 is to protect what?
- People from buying the wrong cigarettes
- peoples health, bans and regulation for those who by them
- The tobacco companies
5. Define Morbidity
- Death due to a disease
- Illness and the reporting of it
- The occurrence of death
- Different types of disease
Similar Geography resources: