1. Why is health not very good in MEDCs?
- They ignore advice given
- Illnesses are not treated well
- They have a youthful population
- They live healthily
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of people in Mauritius' smoked before 18?
3. WHO's treaty in 2003 is to protect what?
- People from buying the wrong cigarettes
- peoples health, bans and regulation for those who by them
- The tobacco companies
4. Income affects health patterns in the UK because...
- more income usually means worse food
- They have better access to things such as sports and education
- the poorer people have better education
- They can only eat certain foods
5. What impact will HIV/AIDS have on the economy in Botswana?
- People will get more money
- More workers
- Lack of workers so smaller economy
- People will work harder
Similar Geography resources: