1. Income is an example of a
- economic factor
- physical factor
- psychological factor
- social factor
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The definition of self-image is?
- how nice an individual is
- how an individual sees themselves
- how physically attractive an individual is
- how an individual rates themselves
3. What age range is middle adulthood in?
4. In infancy, which type of relationship is most important?
5. A persons physical needs are met by?
- Being able to live accordingly to cultural practices
- Allowing people to be independent
- Provision of appropriate food and drink, attention to personal hygiene
- Participation in social and educational activities
Similar Health & Social Care resources: