1. what age is middle adulthood?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does self-concept mean?
- how you eat
- how you decorate your room
- a mixture of self imagery and self esteem
- how you view others
3. what are the 3 methods of referral?
- self referral, psychological referral & geographical referral
- professional referral, physical referral & resource referral
- self referral, professional referral & third-party referral
- third-party referral, language referral & financial referral
4. Which one of these statements are true?
- in early childhood a child can catch and throw, have a good sense of balance and can use a bat and ball.
- in early childhood a child can have a full conversation and do algebra
- in early childhood a child can not play along with other
- in early childhood a child can do a back flip
5. What is a geographical barrier?
- a problem caused by where people and resources physically are.
- when someone has a different language and doesn't understand the way things are being expressed.
- when there are shortages of staff or resources.
- when they can't pay for a service.