1. What is an expected life event?
- going bankrupt
- falling in love
- winning the lottery
- being involved in a fire
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an unexpected life event?
- getting a job
- being in a crash
- getting married
- having children
3. Which one of these statements are true?
- in early childhood a child can do a back flip
- in early childhood a child can have a full conversation and do algebra
- in early childhood a child can catch and throw, have a good sense of balance and can use a bat and ball.
- in early childhood a child can not play along with other
4. what are the 3 methods of referral?
- third-party referral, language referral & financial referral
- self referral, professional referral & third-party referral
- professional referral, physical referral & resource referral
- self referral, psychological referral & geographical referral
5. what age is middle adulthood?