1. What is an expected life event?
- being involved in a fire
- falling in love
- going bankrupt
- winning the lottery
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these statements are true?
- in early childhood a child can catch and throw, have a good sense of balance and can use a bat and ball.
- in early childhood a child can have a full conversation and do algebra
- in early childhood a child can not play along with other
- in early childhood a child can do a back flip
3. What is a geographical barrier?
- a problem caused by where people and resources physically are.
- when they can't pay for a service.
- when someone has a different language and doesn't understand the way things are being expressed.
- when there are shortages of staff or resources.
4. How many life stages are there?
5. In adolescence..........
- a girls breasts grow
- a girls feet grow
- a girls nose grows
- a girls hands grow