1. What is an unexpected life event?
- getting married
- being in a crash
- having children
- getting a job
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a geographical barrier?
- when there are shortages of staff or resources.
- when they can't pay for a service.
- a problem caused by where people and resources physically are.
- when someone has a different language and doesn't understand the way things are being expressed.
3. In adolescence..........
- a girls hands grow
- a girls feet grow
- a girls breasts grow
- a girls nose grows
4. Which one of these statements are true?
- in early childhood a child can do a back flip
- in early childhood a child can have a full conversation and do algebra
- in early childhood a child can catch and throw, have a good sense of balance and can use a bat and ball.
- in early childhood a child can not play along with other
5. What is an expected life event?
- falling in love
- winning the lottery
- going bankrupt
- being involved in a fire