1. What is an expected life event?
- falling in love
- winning the lottery
- going bankrupt
- being involved in a fire
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these statements are true?
- in early childhood a child can do a back flip
- in early childhood a child can have a full conversation and do algebra
- in early childhood a child can catch and throw, have a good sense of balance and can use a bat and ball.
- in early childhood a child can not play along with other
3. What does self-concept mean?
- a mixture of self imagery and self esteem
- how you view others
- how you eat
- how you decorate your room
4. What is an unexpected life event?
- getting married
- getting a job
- being in a crash
- having children
5. what life stage is 9-18?
- later adulthood
- early adulthood