1. What message is a sign with a blue circle and white symbol giving?
- Mandatory (must do)
- Prohibition (don't do)
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What should be the first thing staff do if they see a fire?
- Sound the fire alarm
- Exit the building via the planned escape route
- Extinguish the fire
- Call the fire brigade
3. Which of these is a rule that needs to be followed by staff when using electrical equipment?
- Soak the electrical equipment in the sink after use
- Unplug the equipment after use
- Never use oven gloves in cause it causes a fire
- Always have specialist training
4. What is the difference between burns and scalds?
- Burns should be seen to by a medical professional
- Scalds are very serious burns
- Burns are caused by dry heat, scalds are caused by wet heat
- Burns are caused by electrical equipment, scalds are caused by heat
5. How should the floor of the kitchen be kept?
- Clean and wet
- Free from pests
- Cleans and tidy
- Wet and tidy