1. What should staff not wear when preparing food?
- Non-slip shoes
- Baggy sleeves
- Blue plasters
- Clean uniform
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What should be the first thing staff do if they see a fire?
- Sound the fire alarm
- Exit the building via the planned escape route
- Extinguish the fire
- Call the fire brigade
3. Which of these is a rule that needs to be followed by staff when using electrical equipment?
- Never use oven gloves in cause it causes a fire
- Unplug the equipment after use
- Always have specialist training
- Soak the electrical equipment in the sink after use
4. By law, which of these do workplaces have to have?
- A fire escape route
- A fire blanket
- A fire policy
- A fire extinguisher
5. Which of these ISN'T a rule that should be followed when deep fat frying food?
- Stand back from the fryer
- Be careful so fat doesn't splash out
- Fill fat over the fill line
- Don't put wet food into the fat