1. What should staff do during a fire after they sound the alarm?
- Turn off the gas and electricity
- Put out the fire
- Call the fire brigade
- Leave the building as quickly as possible
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What should staff not wear when preparing food?
- Clean uniform
- Blue plasters
- Baggy sleeves
- Non-slip shoes
3. By law, which of these do workplaces have to have?
- A fire extinguisher
- A fire policy
- A fire blanket
- A fire escape route
4. If someone can get up after a fall, they should be helped to sit and then stand up. True or false?
- More information needed
5. Lotions should be put onto burns to stop the stinging. True or false?