1. Lotions should be put onto burns to stop the stinging. True or false?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. If someone can get up after a fall, they should be helped to sit and then stand up. True or false?
- More information needed
3. Knifes should be left in the washing up bowl to soak. True or false?
4. Which one of these actions ISN'T included in The Health and Safety at Work Act?
- Offices aren't too hot or too cold
- Staff need to look after their own health
- Workplace is safe and well lit
- Equipment is safe to use
5. What message is a sign with a blue circle and white symbol giving?
- Mandatory (must do)
- Prohibition (don't do)