1. What should staff not wear when preparing food?
- Non-slip shoes
- Clean uniform
- Baggy sleeves
- Blue plasters
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. By law, which of these do workplaces have to have?
- A fire policy
- A fire escape route
- A fire blanket
- A fire extinguisher
3. What message is a sign with a blue circle and white symbol giving?
- Mandatory (must do)
- Prohibition (don't do)
4. Which of these is a rule that needs to be followed by staff when using electrical equipment?
- Soak the electrical equipment in the sink after use
- Unplug the equipment after use
- Never use oven gloves in cause it causes a fire
- Always have specialist training
5. If someone is badly hurt after a fall, they should be put into the recovery position. True or false?