1. Lotions should be put onto burns to stop the stinging. True or false?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these ISN'T a rule that should be followed when deep fat frying food?
- Stand back from the fryer
- Fill fat over the fill line
- Don't put wet food into the fat
- Be careful so fat doesn't splash out
3. What should staff do during a fire after they sound the alarm?
- Leave the building as quickly as possible
- Turn off the gas and electricity
- Call the fire brigade
- Put out the fire
4. In which direction should pan handles point?
- Away from the other pans
- Towards the back of the hob
- Towards the chef
- Out to the sides of the hob
5. Which of these is a rule that needs to be followed by staff when using electrical equipment?
- Unplug the equipment after use
- Soak the electrical equipment in the sink after use
- Always have specialist training
- Never use oven gloves in cause it causes a fire