1. What should staff do during a fire after they sound the alarm?
- Turn off the gas and electricity
- Call the fire brigade
- Leave the building as quickly as possible
- Put out the fire
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What should staff not wear when preparing food?
- Baggy sleeves
- Clean uniform
- Blue plasters
- Non-slip shoes
3. What is the difference between burns and scalds?
- Scalds are very serious burns
- Burns are caused by electrical equipment, scalds are caused by heat
- Burns are caused by dry heat, scalds are caused by wet heat
- Burns should be seen to by a medical professional
4. If someone can get up after a fall, they should be helped to sit and then stand up. True or false?
- More information needed
5. What message is a sign with a blue circle and white symbol giving?
- Prohibition (don't do)
- Mandatory (must do)