1. If someone is badly hurt after a fall, they should be put into the recovery position. True or false?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which direction should pan handles point?
- Out to the sides of the hob
- Towards the back of the hob
- Away from the other pans
- Towards the chef
3. Knifes should be left in the washing up bowl to soak. True or false?
4. What should staff not wear when preparing food?
- Clean uniform
- Baggy sleeves
- Non-slip shoes
- Blue plasters
5. What should staff do during a fire after they sound the alarm?
- Leave the building as quickly as possible
- Turn off the gas and electricity
- Call the fire brigade
- Put out the fire