1. How should the floor of the kitchen be kept?
- Clean and wet
- Cleans and tidy
- Wet and tidy
- Free from pests
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a rule that needs to be followed by staff when using electrical equipment?
- Never use oven gloves in cause it causes a fire
- Soak the electrical equipment in the sink after use
- Unplug the equipment after use
- Always have specialist training
3. Which one of these actions ISN'T included in The Health and Safety at Work Act?
- Offices aren't too hot or too cold
- Equipment is safe to use
- Staff need to look after their own health
- Workplace is safe and well lit
4. What message is a sign with a blue circle and white symbol giving?
- Mandatory (must do)
- Prohibition (don't do)
5. Lotions should be put onto burns to stop the stinging. True or false?