1. Are you more at risk of osteoporosis if you smoke and drink heavily?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did the government come up with the white paper called 'Choosing health'?
3. Which one of the following is a government strategy and initiative to encourage people to make healthier choices?
- Walk everyday scheme
- Drive to school 4 times a week
- Walk once and week scheme
- Eat meat twice a week
4. In people with coeliacs disease, what happens to the villi when gluten is consumed?
- The villi are stunted
- The villi grow
- The villi lose strength
5. Is coeliac disease genetic or run in families?
- Run in families