1. Diabetes is an condition where the amount of ... is too high?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the peak age for women to develop CHD?
3. Can exercise lower blood glucose levels?
- Exercise has no effect on blood glucose levels
4. Which statement best describes CHD?
- Caused by the narrowing of the arteries that supply heart with oxygen
- Caused by narrowing of the heart muscle
- Caused by a lack of oxygen reaching the brain
5. Has the amount of salt added to cooking increased or declined?