1. What do antioxidants do?
- Stop the build up of free radical causing damage to body cells
- Increase the amount of free radicals in the body
- Increase the amount of body cells and tissues made in the body
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is chest pain known as?
- Myocardial infarction
3. Are you more at risk of osteoporosis if you smoke and drink heavily?
4. Are men or women more likely to develop CHD?
5. When did the government come up with the white paper called 'Choosing health'?