1. Can exercise lower blood glucose levels?
- Exercise has no effect on blood glucose levels
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can life expectancy be defined as?
- The state of the nations health
- The state of a regions health
- The average time a person lives for
3. When did the government come up with the white paper called 'Choosing health'?
4. What is the peak age for women to develop CHD?
5. Which statement best describes CHD?
- Caused by a lack of oxygen reaching the brain
- Caused by the narrowing of the arteries that supply heart with oxygen
- Caused by narrowing of the heart muscle