1. What do antioxidants do?
- Increase the amount of body cells and tissues made in the body
- Stop the build up of free radical causing damage to body cells
- Increase the amount of free radicals in the body
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much saturated fat should an individual have per day?
3. Is the common cause of death and premature death linked to diet, exercise, smoking and drinking?
4. Diabetes is an condition where the amount of ... is too high?
5. Is coeliac disease genetic or run in families?
- Run in families