1. Why is on-screen help best?
- its more convenient and less frustrating
- some people are lazy
- it is a hardcopy
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is a novice user?
- a user who is inexperianced and has no knowledge of the ICT system
- someone who is an expert in the ICT system
- someone who has had some experiance with an ICT system
- a child
3. which of these is not a way to help blind people access ICT?
- voice recognition
- braille keyboard
- make the text larger
- text to speach
4. what is a puff-**** switch?
- it is a switch used for those who dont have a mouse to be able to navigae a computer
- a device used for those with limited mobility to be able to navigate a computer
- its a game
- its a type of button used on webpages
5. Why is consistency of navigation important?
- its bad practive of ICT
- to look good
- so the user can navigate all subsequent pages once they know the home page
- it is against the law for them not to be consistent