1. Which classic story did Ted Hughes write?
- The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks
- The Iron Man
- One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which word is repeated a lot in the poem?
3. From which perspective does Hughes write the poem?
- Depends on how you see it
- A killer's perspective
- A leader's perspective
- A hawk's perspective
4. What did we say is the main (metaphorical) message of the poem?
- Hawk is selfish
- Hawk is a politician
- Hawk is greedy
- Hawk is a king
5. Which bird in the starter represented ancestral knowledge?