1. Which of these is NOT a line from the poem?
- My eye has permitted no change.
- The convenience of the high trees!
- Now I hold creation in my claw
- Or in sleep rehearse perfect kills and eat
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which of these stanzas does the hawk refer to itself the least amount of times?
- Stanza 1
- Stanza 2
- Stanza 6
- Stanza 3
3. Which bird in the starter represented ancestral knowledge?
4. What did we say is the main (metaphorical) message of the poem?
- Hawk is selfish
- Hawk is a king
- Hawk is a politician
- Hawk is greedy
5. Which word is repeated a lot in the poem?