1. Which classic story did Ted Hughes write?
- One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
- The Iron Man
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks
- The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the sound that echoes through the poem?
3. Which of these does a hawk NOT represent?
- Acute perception
- Messenger of the sky
- Inner Strength
4. Which of these is NOT a line from the poem?
- Now I hold creation in my claw
- The convenience of the high trees!
- Or in sleep rehearse perfect kills and eat
- My eye has permitted no change.
5. From which perspective does Hughes write the poem?
- A killer's perspective
- Depends on how you see it
- A hawk's perspective
- A leader's perspective