1. Which word is repeated a lot in the poem?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which of these stanzas does the hawk refer to itself the least amount of times?
- Stanza 1
- Stanza 2
- Stanza 6
- Stanza 3
3. Which of these does a hawk NOT represent?
- Inner Strength
- Messenger of the sky
- Acute perception
4. Which bird in the starter represented ancestral knowledge?
5. Which of these is NOT a line from the poem?
- Or in sleep rehearse perfect kills and eat
- My eye has permitted no change.
- Now I hold creation in my claw
- The convenience of the high trees!