1. In which of these stanzas does the hawk refer to itself the least amount of times?
- Stanza 1
- Stanza 3
- Stanza 2
- Stanza 6
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT a line from the poem?
- My eye has permitted no change.
- Now I hold creation in my claw
- Or in sleep rehearse perfect kills and eat
- The convenience of the high trees!
3. Which bird in the starter represented ancestral knowledge?
4. Which word is repeated a lot in the poem?
5. From which perspective does Hughes write the poem?
- A killer's perspective
- Depends on how you see it
- A hawk's perspective
- A leader's perspective