1. Which bird in the starter represented ancestral knowledge?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the sound that echoes through the poem?
3. From which perspective does Hughes write the poem?
- Depends on how you see it
- A leader's perspective
- A hawk's perspective
- A killer's perspective
4. Which of these is NOT a line from the poem?
- Now I hold creation in my claw
- The convenience of the high trees!
- Or in sleep rehearse perfect kills and eat
- My eye has permitted no change.
5. What particular aspect of animals was Ted Hughes interested in?
- The hierarchy of animals
- The savagery of animals
- The beauty of animals
- The bravery of animals