1. From which perspective does Hughes write the poem?
- A killer's perspective
- A leader's perspective
- Depends on how you see it
- A hawk's perspective
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT a line from the poem?
- Or in sleep rehearse perfect kills and eat
- My eye has permitted no change.
- Now I hold creation in my claw
- The convenience of the high trees!
3. What is the sound that echoes through the poem?
4. What did we say is the main (metaphorical) message of the poem?
- Hawk is a politician
- Hawk is greedy
- Hawk is selfish
- Hawk is a king
5. Which bird in the starter represented ancestral knowledge?