1. What can you do to avoid hacking?
- use strong passwords
- telling your password to other people
- leave your computer without an antivirus
- use weak passwords
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can you do to avoid people tripping over the cables
- place cables inside cables ducts or under the carpet/flooring
- leave them on the floor
- put them under the computers
- put them behind the computers
3. What should be kept away from the computers?
- food and drinks,
4. Where should the equipment be kept?
- on strong tables/shelves
- on the floor
- behind the door
5. What should you do to avoid a fire starting?
- make sure that there aren't fire extinguishers nearby
- make sure that there are fire extinguishers nearby
- not put too many cables in one socket,
- put a lot of cables in one socker