1. What can you do to avoid hacking?
- use strong passwords
- telling your password to other people
- leave your computer without an antivirus
- use weak passwords
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can you do to avoid eye-strain (tiredness of the eyes)?
- not taking breaks
- wearing sunglasses
- looking away from the monitor
3. What should be kept away from the computers?
- food and drinks,
4. Where should the equipment be kept?
- on strong tables/shelves
- on the floor
- behind the door
5. What can you do to avoid back and neck pain?
- not sitting properly
- taking breaks
- put the monitor and the keyboard at the correct height
- sitting on the sofa