1. What should you do to avoid RSI (repetitive strain injury)?
- taking medicines
- using a wrist-rest to support the wrists while typing
- not taking breaks
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What should you do to avoid a fire starting?
- make sure that there are fire extinguishers nearby
- put a lot of cables in one socker
- not put too many cables in one socket,
- make sure that there aren't fire extinguishers nearby
3. What should be kept away from the computers?
- food and drinks,
4. What should you do to not break the copyright?
- rent the software to other people
- not copy the software for other people
- lend the software to other people
- copy the software for other people
5. Where should the equipment be kept?
- on strong tables/shelves
- on the floor
- behind the door