1. What should you do to not break the copyright?
- not copy the software for other people
- copy the software for other people
- lend the software to other people
- rent the software to other people
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can you do to avoid hacking?
- use weak passwords
- telling your password to other people
- use strong passwords
- leave your computer without an antivirus
3. What should you do to avoid RSI (repetitive strain injury)?
- taking medicines
- using a wrist-rest to support the wrists while typing
- not taking breaks
4. Where should the equipment be kept?
- on strong tables/shelves
- on the floor
- behind the door
5. What should you do to avoid a fire starting?
- make sure that there aren't fire extinguishers nearby
- make sure that there are fire extinguishers nearby
- not put too many cables in one socket,
- put a lot of cables in one socker