1. What can you do to avoid hacking?
- use weak passwords
- telling your password to other people
- use strong passwords
- leave your computer without an antivirus
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can you do to avoid viruses?
- open advertisements while surfing on the internet
- buy an antivirus and update it everytime
- buy an antivirus
- open emails that came from someone that you don't know
3. What should you do to not break the copyright?
- rent the software to other people
- not copy the software for other people
- lend the software to other people
- copy the software for other people
4. What can you do to avoid back and neck pain?
- not sitting properly
- taking breaks
- put the monitor and the keyboard at the correct height
- sitting on the sofa
5. What can you do to avoid people tripping over the cables
- put them behind the computers
- place cables inside cables ducts or under the carpet/flooring
- put them under the computers
- leave them on the floor