1. What should you do to avoid a fire starting?
- make sure that there are fire extinguishers nearby
- not put too many cables in one socket,
- make sure that there aren't fire extinguishers nearby
- put a lot of cables in one socker
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can you do to avoid back and neck pain?
- sitting on the sofa
- put the monitor and the keyboard at the correct height
- taking breaks
- not sitting properly
3. What should you do to avoid RSI (repetitive strain injury)?
- using a wrist-rest to support the wrists while typing
- not taking breaks
- taking medicines
4. Where should the equipment be kept?
- on strong tables/shelves
- on the floor
- behind the door
5. What can you do to avoid people tripping over the cables
- put them under the computers
- put them behind the computers
- place cables inside cables ducts or under the carpet/flooring
- leave them on the floor