1. What should you do to avoid a fire starting?
- make sure that there are fire extinguishers nearby
- not put too many cables in one socket,
- make sure that there aren't fire extinguishers nearby
- put a lot of cables in one socker
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What should you do to not break the copyright?
- not copy the software for other people
- rent the software to other people
- copy the software for other people
- lend the software to other people
3. What can you do to avoid people tripping over the cables
- put them under the computers
- place cables inside cables ducts or under the carpet/flooring
- leave them on the floor
- put them behind the computers
4. What can you do to avoid hacking?
- use weak passwords
- telling your password to other people
- use strong passwords
- leave your computer without an antivirus
5. What should you do to avoid RSI (repetitive strain injury)?
- taking medicines
- using a wrist-rest to support the wrists while typing
- not taking breaks