- Created by: Hidan
- Created on: 04-11-15 15:04
1. What is the permanent memory built into your computer called?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Approximately how many bytes make one Megabyte
- One Hundred
- One Thousand
- One Million
- Ten Thousand
3. What does Software means?
- Program that you cannot touch
- All the programs inside the computer (Facebook, Twitter, Google......)
- Every devices that you can touch
- All the programs outside the computer
4. What does RAM stand for?
- Random Exit Memory
- Readily Accessed Mailer
- Random Access Memory
- Remote Authorization Mechanism
5. Which device allows your computer to talk to other computers over a telephone line as well as access the internet?
- CD-ROM drive
- Hard Drive