1. Approximately how many bytes make one Megabyte
- Ten Thousand
- One Hundred
- One Million
- One Thousand
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which device allows your computer to talk to other computers over a telephone line as well as access the internet?
- Hard Drive
- CD-ROM drive
3. What is the permanent memory built into your computer called?
4. What does RAM stand for?
- Random Exit Memory
- Random Access Memory
- Remote Authorization Mechanism
- Readily Accessed Mailer
5. What does Hardware means?
- Every devices that you can touch
- Program that you cannot touch
- Program that you can touch
- Every devices that you cannot touch