1. What is the main key of this piece?
- B Major
- A Major
- E Major
- A Minor
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are hemiola rhythms?
- Notes that are tied over the bar to make them feel longer
- A beat contaning four heavy beats
- Notes that are tied over a bar to make them feel shorter
- A beat containing three heavy beats
3. Which section of the piece is NOT contrapuntal?
- Dramatic Ending
- Contrapuntal Section
- Motif 2
4. What does homophonic mean?
- One melody
- Two slighly different melodies
- One melody accompanied by chords
- Lots of different melodies
5. What year was this piece published?
Similar Music resources: