1. What is the time signature for this piece?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are hemiola rhythms?
- A beat contaning four heavy beats
- Notes that are tied over a bar to make them feel shorter
- Notes that are tied over the bar to make them feel longer
- A beat containing three heavy beats
3. What does the cello play?
- Basso Continuo
4. Which section of the piece is NOT contrapuntal?
- Contrapuntal Section
- Dramatic Ending
- Motif 2
5. What era is this piece from?
- 20th Centrury
Similar Music resources: