1. Which two sections include melismatic sequences?
- Motif 2 and contrapuntal section
- Intro and Ending
- Motif 1 and contrapuntal section
- Intro and contrapuntal section
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of the sections/motifs is the 'high point' of the piece as all the sections are playing together?
- Motif 4
- Motif 2
- Contrapuntal section
- Motif 3
3. What era is this piece from?
- 20th Centrury
4. What is the overall mood of this piece?
5. Which of these instruments are NOT part of the small string orchestra featured in this piece?
- Double Bass
Similar Music resources: