1. What is the main key of this piece?
- B Major
- A Minor
- A Major
- E Major
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which section/motif does the key modulate to B major?
- Contrapuntal setcion
- Motif 3
3. What is an oratorio?
- Two notes played after eachother but are an octive apart
- A musical work based on strories from the Bible
- A short phrase repeated over and over
4. What does contrapuntral mean?
- One melody and chords accompining
- Two melodies that are similar but slightly different
- Lots of different melodies
- One melody
5. What is the tempo throughout the whole piece?
Similar Music resources: