1. How many motifs are in this piece?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What kind of cadence does this piece finish with?
3. In which section is syllabic word setting NOT featured?
- Motif 4
- Motif 1
- Motif 2
- Motif 3
4. Which two sections include melismatic sequences?
- Motif 2 and contrapuntal section
- Intro and Ending
- Motif 1 and contrapuntal section
- Intro and contrapuntal section
5. Which one of these are in the correct order (from lowest pitched to highest)
- Alto, Tenor, Saprano, Bass
- Tenor, Bass, Alto, Saprano
- Bass, Tenor, Alto, Saprano
- Saprano, Alto, Tenor, Bass
Similar Music resources: