1. How is partial pressure written?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a symptom of haemoglobin problems?
- Shortness of breath
3. What can be found in the haem groups?
- A single Fe2+ atom
- Two Fe2+ atoms
- A single Na3+ atom
- Two Na3+ atoms
4. What is dissociation?
- When the Fe2+ join the haem groups
- When the Fe2+ molecules are released from the haem groups
- When the oxygen is released from the oxyhaemoglobin
- When oxyhaemoglobin is formed.
5. How many subunits, each containing a polypepticle chain and a haem group, does haemoglobin have?