1. How is partial pressure written?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are erythrocytes?
- Plasma molecules
- Proteins found in tissue fluid
- Red blood cells
- White blood cells
3. What can be found in the haem groups?
- A single Fe2+ atom
- Two Fe2+ atoms
- A single Na3+ atom
- Two Na3+ atoms
4. How is partial pressure measured?
- mPa (milipascals)
- µPa (micropascals)
- kPa (kilo Pascals)
- Pa (Pascals)
5. What is oxygen tension/partial pressure?
- The amount of oxygen in the blood plasma
- The amount of oxygen in the tissue surrounding the erythrocytes
- The amount of oxygen in the tissue fluid
- The amount of oxygen in the blood