1. How is partial pressure measured?
- mPa (milipascals)
- kPa (kilo Pascals)
- Pa (Pascals)
- µPa (micropascals)
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can be found in the haem groups?
- A single Na3+ atom
- Two Na3+ atoms
- A single Fe2+ atom
- Two Fe2+ atoms
3. How many subunits, each containing a polypepticle chain and a haem group, does haemoglobin have?
4. What type of molecule is haemoglobin?
- Amino acid
- Fatty acid
5. What is oxygen tension/partial pressure?
- The amount of oxygen in the tissue fluid
- The amount of oxygen in the blood plasma
- The amount of oxygen in the tissue surrounding the erythrocytes
- The amount of oxygen in the blood