1. How many subunits, each containing a polypepticle chain and a haem group, does haemoglobin have?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are erythrocytes?
- Red blood cells
- White blood cells
- Plasma molecules
- Proteins found in tissue fluid
3. What is dissociation?
- When the Fe2+ join the haem groups
- When the Fe2+ molecules are released from the haem groups
- When the oxygen is released from the oxyhaemoglobin
- When oxyhaemoglobin is formed.
4. What is a symptom of haemoglobin problems?
- Shortness of breath
5. Why is confirmational change necessary?
- All the other molecules will find it easier to associate with the haem groups
- The next two molecules will find it easier to associate with the haem groups
- The next molecule will find it easier to associate with the haem groups
- It prevents extra molecules from associating with the haem groups