1. What can be found in the haem groups?
- A single Na3+ atom
- Two Na3+ atoms
- A single Fe2+ atom
- Two Fe2+ atoms
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is partial pressure written?
3. What is a symptom of haemoglobin problems?
- Shortness of breath
4. Where are oxygen molecules taken up by the haem group?
- In the erythrocytes
- In the plasma
- In the white blood cells
- In the tissue fluid
5. What does "Fe2+ has an affinity for oxygen" mean?
- The atoms repel oxygen molecules
- The atoms all try to bind with oxygen molecules
- Each atom can attract and hold one oxygen molecule
- Each atom can attract and hole many oxygen molecules