1. How is partial pressure written?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is dissociation?
- When the Fe2+ molecules are released from the haem groups
- When the oxygen is released from the oxyhaemoglobin
- When the Fe2+ join the haem groups
- When oxyhaemoglobin is formed.
3. How many subunits, each containing a polypepticle chain and a haem group, does haemoglobin have?
4. What is oxygen tension/partial pressure?
- The amount of oxygen in the tissue surrounding the erythrocytes
- The amount of oxygen in the blood plasma
- The amount of oxygen in the blood
- The amount of oxygen in the tissue fluid
5. How is partial pressure measured?
- kPa (kilo Pascals)
- Pa (Pascals)
- mPa (milipascals)
- µPa (micropascals)