1. Were the French important to him?
- important for stability of western alliances in Europe
- No as they were useless
- No because US troops were there
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What actions did he take
- stopped coop with Ho and gave french $100 million
- cooperated with Ho and stopped helping the french
- Al pac
3. What year was he President
- April 1945
- March 1944
- July 1946
- October 1933
4. What did he had to appear ?
- Tough and evict in Foreign Policy
- Strong and Evict in Foreign Policy
- Like he did not care
5. Why did he get involved?
- McCarthy was doing speeches on how the were doing
- French needed support and McCarthy whipped up anti- communism hysteria
- French were failing