1. What 4 military objects did he give to the French
- Aircraft, Napalm Bombs, grand machinery and patrol boats
- Aircraft, Napalm Bombs, grand combat machinery and patrol boats
- flying craft , Napalm Bombs, grand machinery and patrol boats
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did he had to appear ?
- Tough and evict in Foreign Policy
- Strong and Evict in Foreign Policy
- Like he did not care
3. What year was he President
- July 1946
- April 1945
- March 1944
- October 1933
4. Were the French important to him?
- No because US troops were there
- important for stability of western alliances in Europe
- No as they were useless
5. Why did he get involved?
- French needed support and McCarthy whipped up anti- communism hysteria
- French were failing
- McCarthy was doing speeches on how the were doing