1. Why do the US then lead their forces into Iraq?
- Saddam had torched Kuwait's oil wells
- Saddam was limiting oil supplies
- Saddam used WMD on Western prisoners
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How big is Iraq's army in the 1990s?
- 350,000 - still the biggest in the Arab world
- 300,000 - second and biggest in the Arab world
3. What UN resolution immediately demands Iraq withdraw from Kuwait?
4. How many children died as a result of sanctions and Saddam's rule?
- Up to 500,000
- Up to 250,000
- Up to 100,000
5. What percentage of the Iraqi population are Kurdish?
Similar History resources: