1. Why do the US then lead their forces into Iraq?
- Saddam used WMD on Western prisoners
- Saddam had torched Kuwait's oil wells
- Saddam was limiting oil supplies
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What agency investigated the WMD?
3. How many children died as a result of sanctions and Saddam's rule?
- Up to 500,000
- Up to 250,000
- Up to 100,000
4. How does Saddam attempt to get external support?
- Starts bombing Western institutions
- Says he will withdraw when Israel withdraw from the West Bank
- Appeals to the USSR for arms
5. Why do the Iranian government help the Kurds in Iraq?
- They want to weaken Saddam's rule
- They want the Kurds to move to Iran
- They want Iran to strengthen under Kurdish control
Similar History resources: