1. What is the problem in 1988-1990 with Saddam's army?
- They blame him for the defeat in the war
- They are moving to join Iran's forces
- They are not strong enough
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many children died as a result of sanctions and Saddam's rule?
- Up to 100,000
- Up to 500,000
- Up to 250,000
3. What does Saddam fear about UNSCOM?
- They are corrupt
- They are working with the CIA
- They are finding more WMD
4. Which of these is a condition of the peace treaty?
- No-fly zones
- All of the above
- Reparations and sanctions
- UN recovering of WMD
5. What resolution gives a deadline to withdraw of 15th January 1991?
Similar History resources: