1. Why do the Iranian government help the Kurds in Iraq?
- They want to weaken Saddam's rule
- They want the Kurds to move to Iran
- They want Iran to strengthen under Kurdish control
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What UN resolution immediately demands Iraq withdraw from Kuwait?
3. How big is Iraq's army in the 1990s?
- 350,000 - still the biggest in the Arab world
- 300,000 - second and biggest in the Arab world
4. Who does Bush And encourage to overthrow Saddam?
- Shiites and Westerners
- Kurds and Shiites
- Sunnis and Kurds
5. What do the UN introduce in 1996?
- Oil for Food
- Unlimited oil exports
- More WMD inspectors
Similar History resources: