1. What resolution gives a deadline to withdraw of 15th January 1991?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many children died as a result of sanctions and Saddam's rule?
- Up to 100,000
- Up to 500,000
- Up to 250,000
3. How big is Iraq's army in the 1990s?
- 350,000 - still the biggest in the Arab world
- 300,000 - second and biggest in the Arab world
4. Why do the US then lead their forces into Iraq?
- Saddam had torched Kuwait's oil wells
- Saddam was limiting oil supplies
- Saddam used WMD on Western prisoners
5. Which of these is a condition of the peace treaty?
- No-fly zones
- All of the above
- Reparations and sanctions
- UN recovering of WMD
Similar History resources: