1. When did Islamic fundamentalism begin to rise?
- 2008 - when Saddam dies
- 1970 - when Nasser dies
- 1981 - when Sadat dies
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was a reason for invading Iraq on the world stage?
- Cold War was over so there was no opposing superpower
- Saddam had been proved to still have WMD
- Want to topple a strong country
3. When do the UK and the USA begin bombing Iraqi military sites?
4. Why did the revolution in Iran surprise the world?
- It was a very large country
- It was a non-Arab country
- It was a Sunni country
5. When do the UN approve unlimited oil exports?
Similar History resources: