1. Where does fundamentalism thrive?
- Government offices
- Mosques - the government dare not attack mosques
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When do the UN approve unlimited oil exports?
3. Why is there little resistance to the invasion?
- People are not prepared to risk their lives to save Saddam
- People are in strong support of the USA
- People don't think the USA will win
4. Who supports fundamentalists in Afghanistan in 1978-1989?
- USA and UK
- UK and France
- UK and USSR
5. What was a reason for invading Iraq on the world stage?
- Cold War was over so there was no opposing superpower
- Saddam had been proved to still have WMD
- Want to topple a strong country
Similar History resources: