1. What were the CPA aimed to deal with?
- Abu Ghraib prison
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name for 'those who struggle'?
3. Which 3 countries of the 4 in UNESCO don't want to invade?
- Russia, British and China
- France, Russia and China
- China, France and Japan
4. Why is there little resistance to the invasion?
- People don't think the USA will win
- People are not prepared to risk their lives to save Saddam
- People are in strong support of the USA
5. When did Islamic fundamentalism begin to rise?
- 2008 - when Saddam dies
- 1970 - when Nasser dies
- 1981 - when Sadat dies
Similar History resources: