1. What do the USA set up which demobilised Saddam's army, leaving 350,000 men with no job but weapons?
- Coalition Provisional Authority
- Coalition Protection Authority
- Coalition Preservation Authority
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who supports fundamentalists in Afghanistan in 1978-1989?
- USA and UK
- UK and France
- UK and USSR
3. Why did the revolution in Iran surprise the world?
- It was a very large country
- It was a non-Arab country
- It was a Sunni country
4. Which 3 countries of the 4 in UNESCO don't want to invade?
- France, Russia and China
- China, France and Japan
- Russia, British and China
5. Why is there little resistance to the invasion?
- People don't think the USA will win
- People are not prepared to risk their lives to save Saddam
- People are in strong support of the USA
Similar History resources: