- Created by: JENNIFER
- Created on: 13-12-10 20:53
1. What are the social issues to ageing?
- Become indepentant
- become moody
- Get into conflict with parents
- Being forced to leave home
- Lonley as friends move away or die
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the Health issues to ageing?
- Loss of elasticity causing wrinkles
- sensory Changes
- Poor eye sight
- Reduction in lungs function
3. What is needed in a child study?
- permission slips for parents
- A 1 hour observation
- meal plan for one day in the week and one day at the weekend
- Profile of the child
- The child family tree
4. Can you do activities with a 3 month old baby?
5. Can you name one of the life-spans?
- Old age