1. two facts about group 1 metals that are true
- soft and low boiling points
- hard and low melting points
- soft and low melting points
- highly mallable and easy to burn
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. if the elemt takes longer to react it is...
- less reactive
- more reactive
3. what is the correct chemical equation for when sodium is put into water?
- sodium + water -> sodium water + hydrogen
- sodium + water -> sodium hydroxide + hydrogen
- sodium + water -> sodium hydroxide + hydration
- sodium + water -> sodium hydroxide + oxygen
4. what are the metals in group 1 called?
- noble gases
- Alkali metals
5. when group 1 metals are put in water, hat do they form?
- alkali metals
- alkaline mix
- alkaline soloutions
Similar Science resources: