1. as you move down the laments, they get more reactive, what is evidence to show this?
- time it takes for each elemnt to react compelty with the water and disappear
- looking at its bonds
- looking at the atomic number
- looking at the number of electrons
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the correct chemical equation for when sodium is put into water?
- sodium + water -> sodium hydroxide + hydrogen
- sodium + water -> sodium hydroxide + hydration
- sodium + water -> sodium water + hydrogen
- sodium + water -> sodium hydroxide + oxygen
3. what are the metals in group 1 called?
- Alkali metals
- noble gases
4. why are group 1 metals different to other metals?
- soft and low boiling points
- soft and low melting points
- they don treact with acid
- they react with acid better
5. when group 1 metals are put in water, hat do they form?
- alkali metals
- alkaline mix
- alkaline soloutions
Similar Science resources: