1. as you move down the laments, they get more reactive, what is evidence to show this?
- looking at its bonds
- looking at the atomic number
- time it takes for each elemnt to react compelty with the water and disappear
- looking at the number of electrons
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. why are group 1 metals different to other metals?
- soft and low boiling points
- they react with acid better
- soft and low melting points
- they don treact with acid
3. why are group 1 known as alkali metals?
- becasue they are soft and have low boiling points
- becasue they are soft and have high melting points
- becasue hydroxides form alkaline solutions
- becasue alkaline metals producce alkaline gasses
4. what are the metals in group 1 called?
- Alkali metals
- noble gases
5. if the elemt takes longer to react it is...
- less reactive
- more reactive
Similar Science resources: