1. Traditional criminologists argue that an action is only a crime when...
- The media say it is.
- Traditional members of society say it is.
- A person has broken the law.
- A person discriminates the environment.
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. The view that 'humans and the environment are interdependent, so they can hurt each other' is...
3. A criticism of traditional criminology is that it can accept environmental crime definitions from corporations, who define these to serve their own interests.
4. Green criminologists argue that the powerful view/define what is environmentally harmful, in order to benefit themselves. This viewpoint is similar to what other group of theorists?
- Subcultural Theorists
5. Green crime is defined as...
- Crime against the environment.
- Crime against flowers only.
- Crime that may harm leaves.
- Crime against members of Green political parties.
Similar Sociology resources: