1. Who suggested the idea of primary and secondary environmental crimes?
- South (2008)
- Lewes (2001)
- Tomkins (1998)
- White (2008)
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Green crime is defined as...
- Crime that may harm leaves.
- Crime against the environment.
- Crime against flowers only.
- Crime against members of Green political parties.
3. White (2008) has two views of harm:
- Anthropocentric and Ecocentic
- Race and Interdependency
- Humanocentric and Ecocentric
- Ethnocentric and Environmocentric
4. Green criminologists argue that the powerful view/define what is environmentally harmful, in order to benefit themselves. This viewpoint is similar to what other group of theorists?
- Subcultural Theorists
5. Traditional criminologists argue that an action is only a crime when...
- A person has broken the law.
- A person discriminates the environment.
- The media say it is.
- Traditional members of society say it is.