1. What does global warming lead to?
- Rise in sea levels, increased and more violent storms, flooding
- Rivers overflowing, the earth dying, substitution
- Animals dying, Irish men, Poodles
- Less water, hotter summers, hotter drummers
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the three main greenhouse gasses?
- SO4, NOx, CO2
- CO2, CO, CH4
- CO2, water vapour, CH4
- CH4, C2h8, H2O
3. Why is the ozone layer good?
- It absorbs UV radiation
- Is absorbs infrared radiation
- It traps heat in the lower atmosphere
- It makes sure CO2 gets used up
4. Why is a high atom economy desirable
- It uses less energy
- Less waste products are created
- More waste products are created
- Less waste is used
5. What was the name of the most successful global environmental agreements ever to have been signed?
- The Montreel Protocol
- The Montreal Protocol
- The Mona Lisa
- The Monteal Protocol