1. What sources do we have for the story of Dionysis?
- The Bacchae by Euripides
- The Dionysia by Sophocles
- The Bacchae by Bacchylides
- The Bacchae by Aeschylus
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the story of Oedipus?
- King of Thebes, kills his mother for killing his father, Apollo causes a plague in Thebes to punish him, he blinds himself
- King of Corinth, marries his mother unknowingly after his father is killed by plague
- King of Thebes, plague caused by Apollo punishing impiety, makes him realise he unknowingly killed his father and married his mother, mother commits suicide and he blinds himself
- King of Athens, persuaded by Apollo to kill his mother after she killed his father, then pursued by furies and trial at Athens
3. What source do we have for the story of Pandora?
- Bacchylides' Ode 3
- Hesiod's Epic Poem,Theogony
- Hesiod's Epic Poem, Pandora
- Eurpides' Greek Women
4. What sources do we have for the story of Herakles?
- Athenian Tragedy by Euripides
- Ode 15 by Bacchylides
- Athenian Tragedy by Aechylus
- Athenian Tragedy by Sophocles
5. What source do we have for the story of Oedipus?
- Epic Poem By Sophocles called King Oedipus
- Tragedy by Euripides called Oedipus, The King
- Tragedy by Sophocles called Oedipus, The King
- Lyric Poem by Aeschylus called King Oedipus