1. Tourism accounts for what % of the reef's economic output?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is sustainable tourism?
- Finding a balance between the limits and use of the environment, to ensure that tourism does not damage the initial attraction
- To make it economically viable.
- Finding a scheme that ensures the area is environment is okay for the next 5 years.
- To make the maximum amount from the area.
3. How are the coral reefs damaged?
- Divers stepping on coral, and breaking it off
- All of these
- Waste and litter
- Boat pollution and anchors
4. What does GBRMPA stand for?
- Great Barrier Reef MPA
- Great Barrier Reef Management and Personel Association
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Association
5. Access increased, and so tourism rapidly increased. How much did it increase by every year in the 80s?
- 500,000 more visitors
Similar Geography resources: