1. what is the orbit of a planet?
- a polar
- an ellipse
- a satellite
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what balances the gravatational force in an orbit?
- the speed it is going
3. what is a geostationary satellite?
- moves around the earth at the same rate as the earth
- move faster that the earth spins
- is never in the same place above the earth
4. what is the job of a monitoring satellite?
- collects information about the atmosphere
- links radios and TVs
- takes pictures of space
5. the bigger the mass of the object...
- the smaller the sun
- the bigger the force (gravity)
- the smaller the force (gravity)