- Created by: ImAboutToFailMyExams
- Created on: 15-04-18 13:54
1. A multiple-choice test tested retrieval
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many questions were on the short-answer test?
3. Recall is the accessing of memories with very few prompts
4. Recognition is when we are required to decide which of two or more items we have seen before
5. What is meant by cue dependency?
- The idea we perform better in matching conditions
- The idea our memory depends upon the environment
- When a to-be-remembered item is stored, other pieces of information present is stored
- When information triggers another piece of information to be remembered