1. There's a passage of _____ in the bridge
- Rhythmic change
- Scalic intervals
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Word painting is used. This means the use of particular musical techniques reflect the words he is singing. For example, on the word 'cries', falling ___th is used to show this.
3. The singer is accompanied by guitars, bass, strings, a drum kit and _____
4. 'Grace' is in _____. This is odd because the intro focuses on D major.
- G major
- D minor
- E minor
- Eb minor
5. Distortion/flanging (on guitar) intensifies the sound in the ____
- 2nd Verse
Similar Music resources: