1. AV is used for the Labour and Lib Dem party leadership election, but AV+ is used...
- No where.
- Northern Ireland.
- Police and Crime comissioner.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. STV stands for....
- Single Transactional Vote
- Standard Tranferable Vote
- Single Transferrable Vote
- Seven Tiny Vikings
3. In 2015 UKIP gained,
- 4 million votes for 2 seats.
- 400,000 votes for 1 seat.
- 4 million votes for 1 seat.
- 3 million votes for 1 seat.
4. Out of 59 seats in Scotland,
- SNP took 58 seats for 1.8 million votes.
- SNP took 55 seats for 1 million votes.
- SNP took 56 seats for 1.5 million votes.
- SNP took 50 seats for 2 million votes.
5. The main aspects of STV are....
- Unfair to smaller parties and many wasted votes.
- Multi-member constituencies and wider representation.
- A close link between the constituent and their MP and unlikely coalitions.
- Larger constituencys for sparesly populated areas and majoritarianism.
Similar Government & Politics resources: