1. In 1951,
- Labour won the General Election.
- There was a coalition formed.
- The Conservatives formed the goverment with a lower proportion of the vote to Labour.
- Labour formed the goverment with a lower proportion of the vote to the Conservatives.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. STV stands for....
- Single Transferrable Vote
- Standard Tranferable Vote
- Seven Tiny Vikings
- Single Transactional Vote
3. AV is used for the Labour and Lib Dem party leadership election, but AV+ is used...
- Police and Crime comissioner.
- No where.
- Northern Ireland.
4. The Greater London assembly is elected by ....
- Party List System
5. Out of 59 seats in Scotland,
- SNP took 56 seats for 1.5 million votes.
- SNP took 55 seats for 1 million votes.
- SNP took 50 seats for 2 million votes.
- SNP took 58 seats for 1.8 million votes.
Similar Government & Politics resources: