1. The turnout for the 2015 General election was...
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. STV stands for....
- Single Transactional Vote
- Single Transferrable Vote
- Seven Tiny Vikings
- Standard Tranferable Vote
3. The main aspects of STV are....
- Unfair to smaller parties and many wasted votes.
- Multi-member constituencies and wider representation.
- A close link between the constituent and their MP and unlikely coalitions.
- Larger constituencys for sparesly populated areas and majoritarianism.
4. AV is used for the Labour and Lib Dem party leadership election, but AV+ is used...
- Police and Crime comissioner.
- No where.
- Northern Ireland.
5. The Greater London assembly is elected by ....
- Party List System
Similar Government & Politics resources: