1. what is meant by evil?
- something that is not good but can be forgiven
- Something that is immoral or wicked.
- something that is against god
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is moral evil?
- Evil that is only happening because Adam and Eve were bad.
- Evil that occurs in the world due to human mistakes.
- Evil that occurs in the world without human intervention.
3. What is sin?
- An immoral act considered to be wrong in the eyes of God.
- An act that will make god pleased.
- An act of proving you are following the 10 commandments.
4. Give two ways a christian might want to solve a moral problem.
- He would pray to God who would kill him.
- He might pray and forgive.
- He would find the offender and kill him.
5. Give two christian beliefs about the devil.
- It is a fallen angel of God and is can take different forms.
- He loved Jesus but hates God
- It is a saint who has become an angel.
- One day he will love god again and be forgiven.