1. Give two ways a christian might want to solve a moral problem.
- He would pray to God who would kill him.
- He might pray and forgive.
- He would find the offender and kill him.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is sin?
- An immoral act considered to be wrong in the eyes of God.
- An act that will make god pleased.
- An act of proving you are following the 10 commandments.
3. What is moral evil?
- Evil that is only happening because Adam and Eve were bad.
- Evil that occurs in the world due to human mistakes.
- Evil that occurs in the world without human intervention.
4. what is meant by evil?
- something that is not good but can be forgiven
- Something that is immoral or wicked.
- something that is against god
5. Give two examples of natural evil
- Hugs and cuddles
- This doesn't exist
- Hurricanes and Earthquakes
- Murder and theft