1. What did the research method gather?
- Information on the amount of organisations the individual was part of
- Information on isolation and peer relationships
- Information on amount of time outside the house
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What the inter-rater reliability level for Goldstein's diagnoses?
3. How was information on the symptoms gathered?
- Laboratory Experiment
4. What percentage was the gender effect on rehospitalisation the result of social functioning?
5. How many of these participants were white, middle-class?