1. What is the Formal Sector?
- Slang for business life becoming more popular to rural
- Irregular pay and irregular working days.
- People in formal employ, permanent jobs and must pay tax.
- A job where you must wear a suit and tie or smart dress
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a TNC?
- Trans National Company
- Trans National Country
- Tractor Nuissance Company
- Truly New Company
3. Which i) the US or ii) Senegal had a world bank loan to start their nut industry?
4. What does the world bank do?
- Monitors money transfers between countries
- Only appears on a Monopoly board
- Provides loans to developing countries with the official goal of reducing poverty.
- Gives away money to developing countries
5. What is FDI?
- Financial Difference Investigations
- Foreign Direct Inquiry
- Friends Dig Intelligence
- Frogs dive in icing
Similar Geography resources: