1. What is a HIC?
- Highly Important Country
- High Income Country
- Hugs Ill Corner
- High Income Company
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which i) the US or ii) Senegal had a world bank loan to start their nut industry?
3. What is Global Shift?
- Movement of primary jobs to developing countries
- Movement of tectonic plates
- The movement of secondary jobs from a developed country to a developingcountry
- Separation of land mass
4. What is the IMF?
- International Moaning Fund
- Imps off duty
- International Monetary Fund
- Imperial Monetary Fund
5. What does the world bank do?
- Monitors money transfers between countries
- Only appears on a Monopoly board
- Provides loans to developing countries with the official goal of reducing poverty.
- Gives away money to developing countries
Similar Geography resources: