1. What is Global Shift?
- Movement of primary jobs to developing countries
- The movement of secondary jobs from a developed country to a developingcountry
- Separation of land mass
- Movement of tectonic plates
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is FDI?
- Frogs dive in icing
- Foreign Direct Inquiry
- Financial Difference Investigations
- Friends Dig Intelligence
3. What does the world bank do?
- Provides loans to developing countries with the official goal of reducing poverty.
- Monitors money transfers between countries
- Only appears on a Monopoly board
- Gives away money to developing countries
4. What is Mechanisation?
- Machines taking over from paid staff
- The process of turning from Tony Stark to Iron Man
- Machines working for people
- Machines working with people
5. What's a NIC
- Nike before 1980
- Newly Industrialised Company
- Newly Industrialised Country
- New Income Country
Similar Geography resources: