1. United Germany emerged from the different Prussian States in 1871. This was led by which leader?
- Otto Von Bismarck
- Kasier Wilhiem II
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Times said Gladstone _______________
- "enfeebled" Britain
- "Was too ready to back down", a "demoralising" state for Britain
- should have eaten more Vitamin C
- en his homeboiz were wicked, a'rite?
3. When was the Franco-Prussian War?
- drop beats, not bombs
- Once upon a time
4. Gladstone wanted to avoid war, for many reasons. What wasn't one of them?
- the inevitable loss of human life was immoral and unethical
- It would mean he'd have to walk home on Tuesdays
- Wars were unnecessary, European powers should act in concert for resolutions
- Wars were costly, and he was a retrenchment guy
5. Turkey was the leading state in the
- Egyptian League
- Christmas Fridge
- Ottoman Empire
- European Central Committee