1. Did Gladstone mean to weaken Britain?
- No, it was never directly intentional
- Not a clue!
- Yes 100%
- Maybe- he was sneaky y'know...
- who is Gladstone?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Times said Gladstone _______________
- en his homeboiz were wicked, a'rite?
- should have eaten more Vitamin C
- "Was too ready to back down", a "demoralising" state for Britain
- "enfeebled" Britain
3. Possibly the most relevant clause of the Treaty of Paris to the course is?
- ToP declared that 20% of Parisians would reside in the Crimean peninsula to settle the unrest.
- ToP gave Paris to Russia
- ToP banned all Russian warships and naval bases in the Black Sea
- ToP argued the sea was salty
4. When was the Crimean War?
5. which side was Britain on (in the F-P war?)
- Britain was in support of Norway
- Germany was against France
- She remained neutral
- I don't know
- She was in support of France
- She gave some support to Germany