1. The Foriegn Policy of 1868-1874 was almost bullied with criticism. Disraeli said
- Gladstone was thick
- Gladstone "made Britannia fragile"
- he made Britain small
- Gladstone "enfeebled" Britain
- Gladstone was "too ready to back down" and needed to go away
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. United Germany emerged from the different Prussian States in 1871. This was led by which leader?
- Otto Von Bismarck
- Kasier Wilhiem II
3. When was the Crimean War?
4. Possibly the most relevant clause of the Treaty of Paris to the course is?
- ToP argued the sea was salty
- ToP banned all Russian warships and naval bases in the Black Sea
- ToP gave Paris to Russia
- ToP declared that 20% of Parisians would reside in the Crimean peninsula to settle the unrest.
5. Turkey was the leading state in the
- Egyptian League
- Ottoman Empire
- European Central Committee
- Christmas Fridge