1. Possibly the most relevant clause of the Treaty of Paris to the course is?
- ToP argued the sea was salty
- ToP declared that 20% of Parisians would reside in the Crimean peninsula to settle the unrest.
- ToP banned all Russian warships and naval bases in the Black Sea
- ToP gave Paris to Russia
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. which side was Britain on (in the F-P war?)
- Britain was in support of Norway
- She was in support of France
- Germany was against France
- She remained neutral
- She gave some support to Germany
- I don't know
3. The Foriegn Policy of 1868-1874 was almost bullied with criticism. Disraeli said
- he made Britain small
- Gladstone "enfeebled" Britain
- Gladstone "made Britannia fragile"
- Gladstone was "too ready to back down" and needed to go away
- Gladstone was thick
4. Gladstone's first ministry was of what period?
5. Turkey was the leading state in the
- Ottoman Empire
- Egyptian League
- Christmas Fridge
- European Central Committee