1. During the skirmishes of the Franco-Prussian War, France lost what section of land?
- The German city famous for sausages
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Possibly the most relevant clause of the Treaty of Paris to the course is?
- ToP argued the sea was salty
- ToP declared that 20% of Parisians would reside in the Crimean peninsula to settle the unrest.
- ToP banned all Russian warships and naval bases in the Black Sea
- ToP gave Paris to Russia
3. The Times said Gladstone _______________
- en his homeboiz were wicked, a'rite?
- should have eaten more Vitamin C
- "Was too ready to back down", a "demoralising" state for Britain
- "enfeebled" Britain
4. When was the Crimean War?
5. Gladstone's Foreign Secretary was