1. During the skirmishes of the Franco-Prussian War, France lost what section of land?
- The German city famous for sausages
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Foriegn Policy of 1868-1874 was almost bullied with criticism. Disraeli said
- Gladstone "enfeebled" Britain
- Gladstone "made Britannia fragile"
- he made Britain small
- Gladstone was "too ready to back down" and needed to go away
- Gladstone was thick
3. United Germany emerged from the different Prussian States in 1871. This was led by which leader?
- Kasier Wilhiem II
- Otto Von Bismarck
4. Possibly the most relevant clause of the Treaty of Paris to the course is?
- ToP banned all Russian warships and naval bases in the Black Sea
- ToP declared that 20% of Parisians would reside in the Crimean peninsula to settle the unrest.
- ToP gave Paris to Russia
- ToP argued the sea was salty
5. Did Gladstone mean to weaken Britain?
- Maybe- he was sneaky y'know...
- No, it was never directly intentional
- Yes 100%
- Not a clue!
- who is Gladstone?