1. what is the most effective m for basal sliding
- 0.5 to 1m
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the density of GLACIER ICE
- 830 - 910 kg m-3
- 50-200 kg m-3
- 917 kg m-3
- 1000 kg m-3
3. A change of state from ice to water
- releases 334 j g-1
- absorbs 334 j g-1
- absorbs 2834 j g-1
4. What type of ice is at the pressure melting point?
- Joey Essex
- Warm ice
- Cold ice
- Emily Statham
5. A rock falling on the glacier surface in the upper accumulation area is most likely to follow a..
- supraglacial pathway to the glacier margin
- englacial and then subglacial pathway to the glacier margin.
- subglacial pathway to the glacier margin.
- joey essex
Similar Geography resources: