1. A rock falling on the glacier surface in the lower ablation area is most likely to follow a..
- supraglacial pathway to the glacier margin
- Joey essex
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The temperature in a glacier composed of warm ice will increase with depth BECAUSE geothermal heat will warm the base of the glacier.
- The assertion is incorrect but the reason is correct.
- Both the assertion and the reason are incorrect.
- The assertion is correct but the reason is incorrect.
- Joey Essex
3. How much energy does sublimation absorb?
- no it releases 2834 J g-1
- 2834 J g-1
- 334 j g-1
4. What is the density of freshly fallen snow?
- 917 kg m-3
- 50-200 kg m-3
- 830 - 910 kg m-3
- 400 - 830 kg m-3
5. Regelation is most effective on small bumps of what size?
- 0.5 to 1m
Similar Geography resources: