1. Mother any distance uses what to symbolise his journey to independance
- The house symbolises his dependance, and when he reaches the top, he gains his independance
- Helping his mother out around the house
- Yam is a vegetable...wait its a fruit.
- A measuring tape. At the "zero end" is where his mum stands and he slowly flies away like a "kite" on the other end.
- A base camp in the mountains "back to base" this shows he is making his own journey.
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. HomeComing uses what object to link the parents and child together?
- The changing room
- A puppy
- A toy train
- A yellow jumper
- The phone box
3. Ben johnson blamed himself for loving his child too much in on my first sonne.
4. Kid is between which two famous people and what is the speaker talking about?
- Batman and robin-how batman ditched the other.
- Superman and catgirl-argue between their differences.
- Mario and luigi-Mario stole luigi's coin
- Rosy and Jim-they fight over a flowerpot
- Spider man and Mary Jane-their love for one another