1. Mother any distance uses what to symbolise his journey to independance
- A measuring tape. At the "zero end" is where his mum stands and he slowly flies away like a "kite" on the other end.
- Yam is a vegetable...wait its a fruit.
- Helping his mother out around the house
- The house symbolises his dependance, and when he reaches the top, he gains his independance
- A base camp in the mountains "back to base" this shows he is making his own journey.
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. HomeComing uses what object to link the parents and child together?
- A puppy
- A toy train
- The changing room
- A yellow jumper
- The phone box
3. Ben johnson blamed himself for loving his child too much in on my first sonne.
4. Kid is between which two famous people and what is the speaker talking about?
- Rosy and Jim-they fight over a flowerpot
- Batman and robin-how batman ditched the other.
- Mario and luigi-Mario stole luigi's coin
- Superman and catgirl-argue between their differences.
- Spider man and Mary Jane-their love for one another