1. What from is the metal normally in?
- An oxide of the metal
- Pure in form
- In a mixture on other metals
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are most metals extracted by their ores?
- Using a chemical reaction
- Using heat the thermally decompose it?
3. Reduction with carbon can only be done to elements...
- Higher in the reactivity series
- Lower in the reactivity series
- Near carbon in the reactivity series
4. What is a metal ore?
- A rock which contains a mixture of three metals or more
- A rock which contains enough metals which is worth the metal being extracted
- A metal block which contains diamonds throughout it
- A rock with little or no ore
5. The two main chemical reactions are called?
- Reduction and Electrolysis
- Thermal decomposition & Magnification
- Magnification & Electrolysis
- Thermal decomposition & Reduction