1. Reduction can only happen to certain metals in the reactivity series because...
- Carbon can only take the oxygen away from metals which are less reactive than carbon itself
- Carbon can only take the oxygen away from metals which are more reactive than carbon itself
- Some create dangerous chemical reactions
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. The two main chemical reactions are called?
- Thermal decomposition & Magnification
- Magnification & Electrolysis
- Reduction and Electrolysis
- Thermal decomposition & Reduction
3. What from is the metal normally in?
- An oxide of the metal
- Pure in form
- In a mixture on other metals
4. What is a metal ore?
- A rock which contains enough metals which is worth the metal being extracted
- A rock which contains a mixture of three metals or more
- A rock with little or no ore
- A metal block which contains diamonds throughout it
5. How are most metals extracted by their ores?
- Using a chemical reaction
- Using heat the thermally decompose it?